• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Transmissions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do not agree with most most of what Flop says but he is not a moron. He actully very good at sparring ..

Now you on the other hand, Nimtz. You are not only an idiot, your a complete azz.

Calling you a Moron , is an insult to all Morons .

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that one's posts on FI after a solid bender never look brilliant once the fog burns off. :beer: Sorry about the 1-2-3 rule going ghost.

Last edited:
United pilots -- listen to your fellow UAL pilot's transmissions. Please note how awful their transmissions sound due to extreme background noise and hissing. Yes....that's how you sound. Please request from your flight ops department whatever it takes to correct the problem, you guys are killing our ears.

Thanks.

United pilots -- listen to your fellow UAL pilot's transmissions. Please note how awful their transmissions sound due to extreme background noise and hissing. Yes....that's how you sound. Please request from your flight ops department whatever it takes to correct the problem, you guys are killing our ears.

Thanks.
Problem as good as solved! United Airlines flight ops does whatever the pilots recommend.

Thanks.

You are such a tool.

Sig 6000,

It's apparent you don't fly at flight levels or where UAL flies or fly in and out of airports where UAL flies or you'd know what I am talking about. If you ever had a UAL flight just ahead or behind you for two hours and have to listen to all the hissing background noise everytime they transmit, you might understand. Even the UAL guys have acknowledged it to me. It's apparent their microphones don't have a filter sponge-like thing on their microphones to filter out the background noise.

Love,

Tool

Sig 6000,

It's apparent you don't fly at flight levels or where UAL flies or fly in and out of airports where UAL flies or you'd know what I am talking about. If you ever had a UAL flight just ahead or behind you for two hours and have to listen to all the hissing background noise everytime they transmit, you might understand. Even the UAL guys have acknowledged it to me. It's apparent their microphones don't have a filter sponge-like thing on their microphones to filter out the background noise.

Love,

Tool

If you say so...

UAL airplanes are all out fitted with Plantronic head sets, and a hand mic most of which are telex.

It's not UAL specific the background noise and if it's such a burden, may I suggest the VOL knob for you. It's adjustable.

Last edited:
You should hurry up and leave before we cause the doors to close. Quick save yourself before it's too late.

Why did we change a person-to-person MEC and LEC(S) to a worthless PDR system waiting almost a month for a response? Why do we stay downtown with a 14 hr layover? Why do we have a system staffing bid every month? Why are we so ridiculously adamant about a POS crew meal we take up pages and pages of diatribe in union blast mails? We do we still have pilots defending mini hubs all in the namesake of continuity and ease of use instead of revenue? Why do we bitch and moan when route planning changes, reduces, or modifies routes and fleets just because "we used to make money on that route or with that aircraft"? Why does our own supposed union still have a desire to attack and sue the other half of the pilot group for "******************** THAT NEVER BELONGED TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE"?

Doors closing, from an CAL perspective, I see us moving down that road. The problem is from a UAL perspective, you see nothing but cash galore and a desire to return to the 90's heyday. I'm guessing that almost 3000 furloughs, 100+ parked aircraft and almost a decade in BK just isn't enough to make UAL recognize that the way you used to do things just isn't going to fly anymore.

As one poster put it earlier in this thread, for the next decade this place is going to suck ass, at least personal wise and if we keep up the definition of insanity, a miserable place income wise.

Latest resources

Back