• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union getting serious at CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, you are proud about your ability to intimidate anyone on the union website who disagrees with you? That is why only the union crazies post on it.

CA has no Gulfstreams. How would you know who posts on the IBT1108 website at CitationAir and why are pro union folks crazy? You obviously don't work at CA, so why comment on something that does not concern you?

My comment was directed at Fractrash who runs his spelling challenged mouth here but seems unable to make his case on the union website. I'm there everyday and I would be able to pick up his trailer trash English immediately. He's obviuosly too chicken to do it, because he can't hide as well there because it's only 400+/- and not thousands of anonymous persons like on a public board. Of course, the fact he doesn't get it may not be his fault entirely but when his ignorance and intellectually challenged hangups stand in the way of my family achieving more economic security then, ah whatever, the union will win and he will just have to deal with it! It is way beyond time that I even care what a lamebrain like him pretends to be concerned with. It's sort of like yelling at your dog. Emotionally cathartic perhaps but pointless nonetheless.

OHGOON, The reason you don't see me on the Union site is simple, I don't want' to be apart of a Union, period. Obviously, you my friend need anger management. I may post rather quickly at times. But I never looked at these post like a college paper for Christ sake. Like your Avatar show college or weed, maybe you need more weed.

By the way 14 more pilot recalled. Making the total of 53 out of 85 back to work, way to go Citationair. This is hard to believe, but Teamsters wasn't needed in order to recall these pilots.

If your so unhappy here, please feel free to look for an employer who meets all of your demands. I've been told the Airlines will be hiring soon and a bonus they all ready have a Union. Tell you what, I'll be happy to write you a leader of recommendation.

Yeah, unions always save the day.....lol.

Lets forget the fact we are in the worst recession our country has ever seen and while the union fractionals are treading water, CA is coming back WITHOUT a union. We stay at the Hilton, Marriott, ect. when we overnight. We fly very well maintained aircraft. Citation Air has NEVER fired anyone that didn't deserve it, ect., ect., ect..

The list can go on and on. We do not work that hard, we fly to the best places in the world with the nicest owners in the world in some of the nicest airplanes. Listening to a pro union whiner yap all day because we had to get up before 5 am and fly 2 legs from a cold weather state to a warm weather state (Los Angeles, Ca) and be done by 12 noon was just one more reason for me to hate everything a union brings to a company and it's employees.....entitlement mentality.

Or the poor lying sob stories about "Hey did you hear Joe got fired for this or that...bull******************** huh? We need a union to prevent that from happening again"; only to find out when you investigate the story yourself it was all BS. Yeah, union tactics....lol. "Get those cards in and lets stick it to management", blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hear it all and can easily identify them after a day of flying with them. I used to look forward to the lies of one such pilot I seemed to fly with a lot. I would write his crap down at night and do some research and find the truth. Then I would hit him with it the next time and shut him up. Sometimes it wouldn't even take that long. We ran into another crew one night at the same restaurant and this union loving nut job that I was flying with started in on his union rant. One of the other pilots across from him had been in the company longer and was also very aware of what was going on in management. When I asked him for the truth on the story that was shared with me that day by my friend, he had another side to it (the truth) and it didn't make management look at fault at all for their decisions. Amazing!

These union loving whack jobs will do anything to get a union on the property because they don't know anything else. They are also being pushed by the union to do it. Why? The Teamsters are going to get some of your hard earned money for NOTHING. Look at what they did for Netjets and the others? It is laughable. How soon do you think it will be before those guys will get the recall notice?

In the 30's and 40's there was a justifiable reason to have unions. Today, there is not. They are run by crooks who want your money for doing nothing. Citation Air is leading the industry as a union less company that takes care of its employees. Yes, they have had to make cuts in pay, furlough, benefits, ect.. But who hasn't?????? Is there a fractional out there that has not that offers what CA does? NO! Everyone is suffering through this recession. A union at CA will only make it worse. They will be taking money that belongs to us and in return, provide us with nothing.

We stay at the Hilton, Marriott, ect. when we overnight.

Really?

Just to let you know there are people masquerading as Citation Air pilots who stay at the Holiday Inn Harmon Meadow - Secaucus on a fairly regular basis.

Perhaps your management made a recent change to the hotel policy without input from the pilot group. Again.

Holy Sh&t, not a Holiday Inn. We better get those cards in. If it's not up to standards, a simple phone call will fix it.
'

Latest resources

Back