• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
warlord19=cautious belly, wow, you have a lot of different log ins don't you.

we know your writing.

go to sleep scrotty. wink wink

My God, NewFlex, do I have time to hide my childrins, Granny, and the hogs 'fore you come an get me?? Yous guys are sumpin else.
WL

Hope everyone gets to enjoys this beautiful Sunday with their family and friends, or, if flying, your stick-buddy. We can resume the duel tomorrow if ya like.
WL
aka Cautious Belly, CL19, Pork Belly, Richard Nixon, Linda Lovelace, Geronimo, Julia Child, Mark Harmon, Harrison Ford, Rebecca Sue Lindsey,Corky Mc, Suzanne Summers, Carrot-Top, and others “they” haven't figured out yet.

I have another question. I have elected to stay in the defined benefit pension. Will I still be able to do that after we sign a new contract, or will I have to give up my choice in favor of some defined contribution scheme that the union negotiates?

Just ask what is happening to a senior 45 captain and then ask yourself why you need a union!

There is no excuse for not being able to pass a check ride. The training at Flex is more than fair and the check rides are far less difficult than my former employer. I support giving multiple chances and extra training,(as is always granted to Flex pilots) but at some point you have to "cut bait".

Unions are always claiming they are about safety, and I can think of nothing more important than a pilot being competent at what he does as a measure of safety. Being mediocre and protected by a union is not what our owners are paying for.

In order for a pilot to be fired for check ride failure there are multiple layers of decisions and measurements that have to take place before anyone can be dismissed, which include multiple groups of people to give the approval. Despite the inflammtory B.S. on this website, there are no "conspiracys" to single out any individuals.

The ignorance and mistatement of facts on this site leads me to believe there is no way I could trust these incompetent people to represent me.

ok so if it isn't right then what is it? I can tell you this; turning the FD off on a single engine approach is BS!

Single-Engine Raw data approach is proof we meet a higher safety standard. (Unions always claim they are about safety.) It is not that difficult! It is not "BS".

At my previous employer all check rides were done in the airplane and done raw data. There was no flight director and no auto-pilot. Also, if it was IMC, rain, snow, or icing we went on the check-ride, period. To whine about a raw data, single-engine approach in the simulator is the mark of a weak pilot.

I say safety first, which should include single-engine, raw data approaches.

Latest resources

Back