• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then you're well behind the power curve and need to consider that NJA's union was contacted as was Options, and after much discussion it became clear what the only viable path would be. This is not some shot in the dark.

Then you're well behind the power curve and need to consider that NJA's union was contacted as was Options, and after much discussion it became clear what the only viable path would be. This is not some shot in the dark.

I suspect NJA union types told the truth and the Teamsters did not. The Teamsters want your MONEY. I feel this will not end well for the fine Flex guys and gals.

Money is a key part of it. NJ's is unable to help due to a no compete clause, and Options can't because they don't have the money. There needs to be a 700 plus member pilot group to go it alone. It's very simple. The teamsters are the only viable option. You should consider the fact that this has been thoroughly explored by grown men and that the decision for representation wasn't made in a flippant manner.

You can feel whatever you want. Up to this point you have been poorly informed. Right now it's Teamsters or nothing, and quite a few folks are tired of what nothing is like.

I suspect NJA union types told the truth and the Teamsters did not. The Teamsters want your MONEY. I feel this will not end well for the fine Flex guys and gals.

Yea and the company wants for you to pay for your type rating and live 2 pilots to a room as well. Your also right the Teamsters want their 22%, news flash........their a business, just like the company!

Last edited:
Dime Line, Dime Line, R U doing a line when you make a post. If u r goin to print a bald-face line, why don't you at least preface your BS with something like "You ain't goin to believe this, but..." No-one has ever paid for a type-rating at Flex(unless they broke the training contract), and we don't share rooms. Wouldn't you agree with my statement, Mr. DirtyB. After all, you work at Flex...are you going to agree with DL's line?
WL

You missed his point. Badly. Think it through a few times more and see if you can make a connection between DL's post and the one he was responding to.

Teamsters fight for respect and once they get it they don't give it back. Weigh the pros and cons and ask lotsa questions keeping in mind that management and unions WILL lie. You just need to decide who is more truthful. Talk to NJ and FLOPS pilots one on one and get many opinions,you can only get the real truth when they are free to speak without their peers around. A fractional has only one choice for union representation for a first CBA and as history has proven it does not need to be permanent. If you think it has to do with money you are entirely correct.

Yea and the company wants for you to pay for your type rating and live 2 pilots to a room as well. Your also right the Teamsters want their 22%, news flash........their a business, just like the company!

This is a funny post! Unintentionally funny! Flex does not require any of these things. Another delightful characteristic of the beloved Teamsters is that they will take some of your dues and give the money to political candidates who disagree with most pilots at FlexJet.

Money is a key part of it. NJ's is unable to help due to a no compete clause, and Options can't because they don't have the money. There needs to be a 700 plus member pilot group to go it alone. It's very simple. The teamsters are the only viable option. You should consider the fact that this has been thoroughly explored by grown men and that the decision for representation wasn't made in a flippant manner.

You can feel whatever you want. Up to this point you have been poorly informed. Right now it's Teamsters or nothing, and quite a few folks are tired of what nothing is like.

My only info is what I have read on this forum. I do know NJA threw them out on their collective- pun intended- butts.

Latest resources

Back