• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
“Have you noticed how the union crazies spew vitriol in our direction, and we never reciprocate? Pretty funny. Many gold tie Union NJA guys have approached me on the road, warning me to avoid the union message board, telling me it is inhabited by lunatics. There are many who think as we do, but are afraid to say anything because of the thugs. And then they have the temerity to challenge us to use our real names. Thanks for your supporting post, warlord.”

G4Dude, if I worked at say, FlightOptions, I would be wholly in favor of a union if it is actually as bad a place to work as it APPEARS to be. But speaking in general terms, modern unions only look out for themselves and could care less about their affect on fairness and competitveness...it’s only “give me, give me, and give me more.” I hate repeating myself, but Bombardier is one of the best places to work in Canada, and, be extension, Flexjet a good place to work in the U.S. There are times when they work your butt off, but they pay me a good chunk of change to do it. And I’ll be the first to say there are a few things that need modifying/changing. The few cry-babies we have make most of the noise here on this board and, I’m sure, will start their moaning as soon as they read this. If enough of our pilots want a union, then it will come(along with an immediate 2.5%(?) decrease in GROSS WAGES). I guess a few of our really sharp morons are posting on the bathroom walls at TEB, but I wouldn’t expect anything less. They will try to bully and intimidate you G4, but stick to your beliefs, and I’ll do the same. Be careful out there.
WL

Our favorite experience at the former NJI is the Middle Finger Silent treatment from some of the gold tie guys on the road, which still happens. :)

There are different opinions.... But some of them are wrong ... like 19.:bomb:

Unless he can explain why 500 people that weren't needed were carried by management ... even though no union contract compelled it.

I am not aware of this, can you give details? We don't get to CMH, so we miss out on the stories there.

I am not aware of this, can you give details? We don't get to CMH, so we miss out on the stories there.

The company laid off non-union employees. How much simpler can we state this?

Read the preceding posts and you'll understand. Specifically posts 62 and 69.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back