Unical SLI is out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey TWA Dude

How can he get just a little blame???? He is/was the lead attorney...

"beyond May 2005" more speculation. How long was TWA, Mr TWA Dude, on it's last month?

Word around the popcorn machine here at the FBO is that Citrus had Capt slots and walked from that deal.

Didn't your boss agree to arbitration in the Process Agreement if a SLI couldn't be agreed upon between unions? Do you always take the first deal offered to you? I guess everyone at AT learned that the hard way, and that doesn't promote loyalty.

Bye Bye---General Lee

How can he get just a little blame???? He is/was the lead attorney...
Sorry, I didn't realize you had no understanding of what lawyers do. I'll try to keep it so simple even a USAPA apologist like you can understand. A client pays the lawyer for advice and representation. The client is free to accept or reject that advice and furthermore the lawyer is required to follow the client's legal strategy if so directed.

I don't know what went on between Katz and the CAL pilots. Maybe he told them to be more moderate and they chose not to. Even if he didn't, they should've known better.
"beyond May 2005" more speculation.
Perhaps, but extremely well-founded speculation. Speculation all analysts agreed on. Speculation just about every USAir pilot in 2005 knew but chooses to lie about now.

Double post

Bye Bye---General Lee

In the next 5 yrs if @#$% hits the fan and the company has to furlough, it will be all the UAL guys again before a single CAL pilot will be furloughed. So as the bottom guy being a CAL dude, he basically has over 1,000 people below him for job security!!! I think that is a serious windfall for the CAL guys. It's just a matter of time till furlough #3 happens for us twice furloughed, forever $%^&#@ pilots. It was even offered by ALPA!!!

Sorry, I didn't realize you had no understanding of what lawyers do. I'll try to keep it so simple even a USAPA apologist like you can understand. A client pays the lawyer for advice and representation. The client is free to accept or reject that advice and furthermore the lawyer is required to follow the client's legal strategy if so directed.

I don't know what went on between Katz and the CAL pilots. Maybe he told them to be more moderate and they chose not to. Even if he didn't, they should've known better.Perhaps, but extremely well-founded speculation. Speculation all analysts agreed on. Speculation just about every USAir pilot in 2005 knew but chooses to lie about now.

Whatever.....I don't agree but also don't care. Good luck over there. I am glad ours is finished so we can move on.

Funny isnt it - You sound exactly like the CAL and UAL pilots that spent a year arguing over the superiority of their respective airline. We can now see exactly what the result was. Even after this lesson you continue to do the same thing. The difference between you and them is this; neither you, nor your union had the integrity to use the arbitration process.

Even after this lesson in humility versus hubris, you continue to puff yourself up like a lizard and repeat the same tired hyperbole. Are you really that much of a fool, that even with this arbitration, you still can't see the forest ?

I sound like CAL and UAL pilots? I'm not knowledgeable enough about their situations. On the surface, I'd say they had similar career expectations like NW/DAL. That wasn't the case with AAI and SW. Sorry, but those are just the objective facts. It never was a merger of equals....from any metric.

Arbitration? I was ready for it. I voted No Dicko. Now it's over, except when d-bags like the General (who has some bizarre obsession with it) and PCL128 decide to pontificate on what SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED. The arby arguments would have been interesting. The only thing you guys had to give was seniority to a company that was five times larger. The career earnings/stability/expectations between the two companies was stark.

I will apologize for posting this on a UCAL thread. I've been trying to not post on here and this will be the last one.

Good luck UCAL guys.

Latest resources

Back