TSA SAT Flying given to G-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frank Bama said:
RSSPilot, were you the one that turned your ID around as soon as you saw me walk off the jet bridge in SYR yesterday? The TSA pilot group voted no to keep the industry standard from falling any further than it all ready has. So go on pretending to be so a happy and proud of yourself at G0Jet you wannabe SCAB.

Not at all...Im the fo that crossed you on the jetway in STL.....I looked you in the eye and said hello....U looked at my badge and looked at your feet as you walked by......kinda funny that a Captain like yourself was so insecure that you couldnt even look me in the eye.

RSSpilot isn't for real. Move along.

[quote=rsspilot]I have a hard time believing your pilots were working toward growth and success of TSA. [/quote]

Please continue to post. You keep proving how truly horrible a person has to be to go to work at g0jet.

These posts of yours could not be scripted, they are so offensive, so shallow that they could only come from an alter ego pilot.

oceandude said:
sticks and stones will hurt me but, WORDS WILL NEVER HARM ME! bunch of babys!! like i said i will get my pic while you sit and cry!

"get my pic"

Too funny. A very well thought out post. I am sure you will be a leader in this industry before too long. I bet an airline will tap you to assist in their hiring you are so intelligent. Good work dude!

rsspilot said:
U are not sleeping well...your up on this site bashing gj pilots....U shoulda voted yes.....sleep well tonight,.

I am not on this site bashing gayjet pilots, I only want you to tell the truth!! If you can, or maybe you are brand new to 121, If thats the case you'll find out the truth!! You see I heard from a fed. that a lot of you gayjet guys are getting tired of the crap that gayjets is feeding you!! Just wait if you think it will get better over there IT WON'T!! YOU ARE A WHIPSAW ALTER EGO!! LOOK INTO HISTORY AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO MOST OF THE OTHER WHIPSAW AIRLINES!! NOT A PRETTY PICTURE! GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN, YOUR DAY IS COMING, I PROMISE!! Be smart and learn from the past, It's called maturity!!!!!!!!!!

redbook said:
uej,

Everyone at TSA had all the information to make their decision. It was discussed ad nauseum. The pilot group did not want to be forced to accept an onerous 4year contract extension(on top of the previous 2 year extension) to secure the flying. We voted. 75% said no. Don't lay this on the MEC. That makes the TSA pilot group sound very irresponsible and unwilling to accept responsibility for its decisions.

You voted yes. I voted no. You have regrets, I don't.

Had we voted to accept that contract, well, then we didn't defeat the alter ego, we became the alter ego. A six year extension on a sh!!ty contract? NO!!

What was discussed was how crappy the contract was and how DM wanted it "voted down". There was no real dialoge on the pros and cons, voting yes was never an option, this is sad. How many of us when faced with decisions weigh the good and bad? There was good and bad in the decision and right now we are seeing one side of the bad decision.

You have no regrets huh? you must not care that we are gona get nailed with more furloughs.

Becoming the ALTER-EGO airline is just a dumb statement. ALTER-EGO to whom? Ourselves? We would be wipsawing ourselves? UH, NO, they have hired 150 pilots over there, so far the number add up to more than were furloughed at TSA.

rsspilot said:
Not at all...Im the fo that crossed you on the jetway in STL.....I looked you in the eye and said hello....U looked at my badge and looked at your feet as you walked by......kinda funny that a Captain like yourself was so insecure that you couldnt even look me in the eye.

Consider yourself lucky. He was probably counting to ten.

I know you arent talking about our MEC chairman? The same could be said about numerous, individual members of TSAH MGMT. You should see some of the juvenile Emails they send back and forth. Ever ask yourself why they wrongfully terminate so many pillots? Why the fail to follow the contract? Why they lose so many grievances? Why they do the things they do in general? MGMT doesnt like to be told what to do, they would rather settle, or come to an agreement on their terms. They Love to be a thorn in the union's side, just as we love to be a thorn in theirs. You see it's a sadistic game, equivalent to "did so , did not." Let's not forget that when they want to achieve things they can, unfortunately they havent wanted much even after we gave them a nice olive branch of the Direct deposit LOA-- for FREE!!!!! I mean seriously. If the pilots did such wrongful things then why does a "NEUTRAL" arbitrator in an unfriendly labor environment ALWAYS favor ALPA? Maybe you need to reread the last statement for effect. Maybe you should check your stats-- Dont forget that MEC position comes up soon, better start campaigning.
This environment is uncalled for, there was an MEC that actually worked with management. I guess I only talk to the pilots with my view point but I've head so many guys/gals say "DM doesn't represent how I feel, he represent how he feels".
The stories of his unproffesionalism goes beyond childish.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Unforunately you have become a monday morning quarterback because you already know what has happened . And as for the furloughees or the downgraded indivuduals, i feel for them but im sure they dont blame the union or the falling thru of the g0jet LOA. They couldve just as easily been furloughed from TSA and not have a position at G0jet? YET NOONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS. WHY IS THAT? YOU SEE, YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS THIS WAY ARE DISILLUSIONED.
I have been saying this before the vote, I hate to say I told ya so, but well, I told ya so and I didn't even have a crystal ball. I listened to ALPA NATIONAL and they urged us to vote YES just for the HOLDING COMPANY language. Talk about unity within our union, DM bashing national on the VARS. He's no puppet to national, he's looking out for us.

Whatever, he doesn't represent me and I'm sure if you took a poll, the majority of guys would love to have him gone.

As for furloughs, you can never be sure but those that were furloughed were hired after the no vote and how many pilots have been hired by g0jet now? It would have absorbed this if we were on pilot group.
If you can't see that then your blind.

Bashing ALPA NAtional? Surely you jest or you dont know the real story. WOW, you have some serious animosity toward the present MEC. I suggest channeling it in more positive and constructive ways.

Come on now, lets start the insults. Comments like this is why no one would even consider voting YES. Anytime anyone would voice an opinion we would be pummeled by insults and name calling. This caused the fence sitters who normally just follow the majority to keep quite so they wouldn't be bashed as well. You cannot deny the fact that ALPA NATIONAL urged us to vote yes, but DM is no puppet.

Typical TSA MEC style, try to insult and emberrass anyone with an opposing view. This is childish and is counterproductive.

UEJ500 said:
What was discussed was how crappy the contract was and how DM wanted it "voted down". There was no real dialoge on the pros and cons, voting yes was never an option, this is sad. How many of us when faced with decisions weigh the good and bad? There was good and bad in the decision and right now we are seeing one side of the bad decision.

You have no regrets huh? you must not care that we are gona get nailed with more furloughs.

Becoming the ALTER-EGO airline is just a dumb statement. ALTER-EGO to whom? Ourselves? We would be wipsawing ourselves? UH, NO, they have hired 150 pilots over there, so far the number add up to more than were furloughed at TSA.

UEJ500,

I am going to try and respond to your post. You have been vocal on this board opposing the g0jet pilots and on that, we are on the same page.

However, please don't insinuate that I don't care about my fellow TSA pilots.
Additionally, if you can't understand that taking a SIX YEAR CONTRACT extension is a bad thing, and had we done so, we would have successfully been whipsawed, than you are the one making dumb statements.

What good are those 150 pilot jobs flying larger and larger jets for a substandard contract from years and years ago? When does this end? In the year 2020? 2030? We were faced with a choice. Here is an idea.

VOTE.

We did. You don't like the results. I respect that. Please don't bash the 75% of your pilot group that sees things differently than you. We are independent thinkers and not pawns of ANYONE. Not the company, not the union. We live our life out on the line, and we make our decisions.

You think you saw the "light". You voted yes. I think you were wrong then and you are still wrong. I believe that some things are worth fighting for.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back