TSA SAT Flying given to G-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
They didn't need to vote for it, because it was already theirs.

From the TSA CBA, Section 1.B.1: (emphasis is mine)

All flying in and for the scheduled revenue passenger service of the Company and any wet lease or charter flying presently performed or to be performed in the future by the Company, shall be performed by active Pilots on the Trans States Airlines Pilots' Seniority List and shall be flown in accordance with all of the provisions of the Employment agreement and applicable amendments thereto between the Company and the Pilots as represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, International (AFL‑CIO).

If the contract said that you had to do the flying....than you would be....but it didnt....U voted no and now your not.......case closed...U SHOULDVE VOTED YES......be happy with your decision and be a man....quit crying.

rsspilot said:
If the contract said that you had to do the flying....than you would be....but it didnt....U voted no and now your not.......case closed...U SHOULDVE VOTED YES......be happy with your decision and be a man....quit crying.

When you can't get another job, when you are shunned by other pilots and you leave the industry, be happy with your decision. Be a man and quit crying.

f/o(forever) said:
Please educate your self before you speak!! The first four management pilots for gayjet tried illegally to vote in teamsters!! This was a ploy to keep alpa out. Ask yourself why?? Teamsters represent tsa's f/a's and they suck! tsah wants teamsters for gayjets! NOW THINK PEOPLE WHY DO TSAH MANAGERS WANT TEAMSTERS FOR THE UNION OF THE GAYJET PILOTS!!! BECAUSE THEY SUCK!!!!!! This will allow tsah to screw the gayjet pilots without consequence!! We at tsa stood our ground and will continue to stand together And I hope all alpa pilots will support this because I have supported them in the past. YES I MADE MY BED AND WILL CONTINUE TO SLEEP IN IT, BUT I KNOW THAT I HAVE DONE MY BEST FOR MY FELLOW PILOTS, AND I SLEEP WELL. I no longer respect teamsters and feel sorry for any one that is stuck being a teamster represented employee. The teamsters care for only themselves and could care less about other unions.

U are not sleeping well...your up on this site bashing gj pilots....U shoulda voted yes.....sleep well tonight,.

rsspilot said:
U are not sleeping well...your up on this site bashing gj pilots....U shoulda voted yes.....sleep well tonight,.

Fighting the good fight doesn't lead to lack of sleep.

You have the guilt of a lowlife who hates facing the mirror. Posting and trying to defend your actions will not sooth your guilty conscience.

Sleep well.

redbook said:
Dear spineless lowlife,

Its called taking a stand. Principle.

You have none, therefore you would not understand..

Agreeing to an ultimatum that would make tsa pilots similar to the low lifes that you are is not an acceptable choice. We said no. That does not change your actions in joining an alter ego whipsaw carrier.

If TS Holdings had asked for a thousand year contract extension should we have said yes? And if they had subsequently hired alter ego pilots, they would be the same as you now. Lowlifes.

I stand for the principle of working hard and earning a living. If people wanna take a job and make a buck an hour less...than what of it. U sent a great opportunity for job stability and expansion and pissed it away for a couple of bucks....its not about any principle because holding out for more money has nothing to do with principle. U didnt want the flying and you voted no....U couldnt have thought for a minute that someone with no job wouldnt want a good job even if it paid a dollar or two an hour less. U are just crying in your beer now because you see a great opportunity gone and have no one to blame but yourself.

I wish the best for all tsa guys and i wish they would move over to gj but if you dont want to than we dont want you. Everyone that is at gj wants to be here and is happy that they are.

Being a pilot is the best job that the world has to offer and not being one for a buck or two less than another company is rediculous.....Why worry about what everyone else is making....its none of my business.

rsspilot said:
I stand for the principle of working hard and earning a living. If people wanna take a job and make a buck an hour less...than what of it. U sent a great opportunity for job stability and expansion and pissed it away for a couple of bucks....its not about any principle because holding out for more money has nothing to do with principle. U didnt want the flying and you voted no....U couldnt have thought for a minute that someone with no job wouldnt want a good job even if it paid a dollar or two an hour less. U are just crying in your beer now because you see a great opportunity gone and have no one to blame but yourself.

I wish the best for all tsa guys and i wish they would move over to gj but if you dont want to than we dont want you. Everyone that is at gj wants to be here and is happy that they are.

Being a pilot is the best job that the world has to offer and not being one for a buck or two less than another company is rediculous.....Why worry about what everyone else is making....its none of my business.

When a group of individuals collectively work to build up an organization, they naturally expect to be part of that organization's growth. Not to be whipsawed by outside pilots (and a few of their own)who joined the alter ego aimed at destroying the future of TSA pilots. TSA pilots were not fighting over a dollar an hour.

An alter ego is created for dramatic, and destructive changes. If a dollar an hour was the difference, there would be no need for TS Holdings to search the industry far and wide for the worst pilots that would join an alter ego.

You chose to join an alter ego that has whipsawed the TSA pilot group. You can post all day on these boards justifying your actions but people are eveyday living with the consequences of your actions. You will not fool them into believing you had no role in aiding and abetting TS Holdings.

redbook said:
When a group of individuals collectively work to build up an organization, they naturally expect to be part of that organization's growth. Not to be whipsawed by outside pilots (and a few of their own)who joined the alter ego aimed at destroying the future of TSA pilots. TSA pilots were not fighting over a dollar an hour.

An alter ego is created for dramatic, and destructive changes. If a dollar an hour was the difference, there would be no need for TS Holdings to search the industry far and wide for the worst pilots that would join an alter ego.

You chose to join an alter ego that has whipsawed the TSA pilot group. You can post all day on these boards justifying your actions but people are eveyday living with the consequences of your actions. You will not fool them into believing you had no role in aiding and abetting TS Holdings.

I have a hard time believing your pilots were working toward growth and success of TSA. I have never met a more disgruntled, negative group of bitter people. From what I understand it is so miserable over there they had to do something to stir things up. You love the block or better and have pilots milking the flight to make an extra $. When you do things that are unhealthy for the company you are just bleeding the beast and when the beast is dead so are you. Take a look around this forum. Bitterness and more bitterness. Noone like to work with Mr. Bitterman.
Maybe this is why we will have to live the life of a Blowjet pilot. Going to work everyday, working with fine positve and quality pilots in new equipment making industry standard wages. My family eats, my career moves forward, I hope I can sleep tonight?

RSSPilot, were you the one that turned your ID around as soon as you saw me walk off the jet bridge in SYR yesterday? The TSA pilot group voted no to keep the industry standard from falling any further than it all ready has. So go on pretending to be so a happy and proud of yourself at G0Jet you wannabe SCAB.

sticks and stones will hurt me but, WORDS WILL NEVER HARM ME! bunch of babys!! like i said i will get my pic while you sit and cry!

rsspilot said:
What is your problem dude, are you for real? I don't even know here to begin. Maybe you could start with an education? Its not easy to read your posts.

I am one of those lucky guys getting furloughed and I don't recall ever having anything to do with that vote, as is the case with all of us. I'm not here crying or complaining about it, and I'm better off for getting off that sinking boat. What's done is done, and the least you could do would be to show some compassion for us who are being shown the door.

Best of luck RSS, I know that you don't care to say the same to us, which is probably why you are working there. Good luck getting hired at your next airline job with that attitude! As long as you get yours right?

Latest resources

Back