TSA SAT Flying given to G-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D'angelo,

I see your point about how easy it is to get around the scope. But remember we arent talking about AA flying. Infact you could probably balme this whole thing over the AA scope now that I think about it. If it wasn't there then TSA would have 700's right now. But Im glad it is because I think that somehow I might actully agree with you. There is flying that belongs at mainline and there is flying that belongs at regionals. Like say Im confused on what "region" STL-JAX is. And there is others but Im not going to waste time on that.

oceandude said:
what short memory you tsa people have. i remember flying at AE when everyone had the alter ego sticker on their bag (when i mean alter ego i mean TSA !!)) what short memory you people have!!! your turn on the bottom now!

AE people never flew TWE routes. TWE routes became Amex routes. End of story.

You can't justify how low you are here. Get over it.

Last edited:
rsspilot said:
We shouldnt rely on Unions to try to provide a QOL for us. What we need to do is get our experience and move on to the company that take care of the their employees. There will always be companies that believe the success of their business starts with happy employees.

Regionals are just a stepping stone to better flying jobs and you are wasting your time with this brother in arms crap. Your brothers ultimately dont care about anything but themselves.

This is not a union matter.

The regionals wont be a stepping stone if people like you keep accepting poor contracts to fly to "step up."

Yoy talk about how its like with my "brothers" that they dont care about me. Well Ive gotten a new job beacuse as soon as any of them heard about it they were quick to start giving people calls telling there friends how much of a valued employee I would be at their airline. You only thing that the "brothers" won't hel out because you are at GJ a whole airline of "people" that only give a rats a** about themselves.

rsspilot said:
Not panicked at all redbook.....love the fact that i no longer have to handfly an approach in lousy weather with snow blowing sideways in marginal equipment....I am thrilled that I can just monitor the autopilot and click it off at eighty feet in the crappiest of weather and land.....I have nothing to prove anymore...time to enjoy what flying has to offer with the best and newest equipment....Life is good....I think that you are panicked because you see the fifty seaters are going to disappear and where will that leave you? I hope you get smart and move over to gj because we would love to have you over here.

Until then....YOU SEE NOW THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED YES......its obvious in your anger that your taking your pain out on us but we are strong and can take it.

Your loving being an alter ego pilot doesn't excuse your actions. You should have said no to g0jet. You will have a long long time to think about your decision to join. Should have said no.

Latest resources

Back