TSA SAT Flying given to G-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MaxPilot said:
Ok, again guys, I don't understand why ALPA is not suing TSA and TSH for violating the TSA\ALPA pilot contract... as it clearly states that all flying for the company shall be by pilots on the current seniority list? The contract clearly states that no other company shall be created to circumvent the contract… as in TSH and GoJet.

Also, why hasn’t ALPA filed an appeal with the NMB on our behalf regarding the single carrier petition as anyone with an open eye can see that GoJet and
TSA are really operated by one company which the contract language prohibits?

What is ALPA doing for us? Anyone?[/quoter

ALPA has already said that they could not sue that everything management did was legal....the flying was offered THE PILOTS, said NO. Management was forced by the pilots to move on or abandon a contract flying at least 15 jets.....what would you do?

redbook said:
You sound like D'Angelo.

You make as much sense as D'Angelo. None.

You make no sense either because of all the sniffling and sobbing that comes with your lies....however....i your insults are very loud and clear....kinda like..."WAAAA WAAA WAAAA...sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, YOU SCAB BASTARDS!!!!

Quite compelling dialog coming from you redbook....keep it coming. Your the best support for our side.

And by the way....YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED YES.

rsspilot said:
You make no sense either because of all the sniffling and sobbing that comes with your lies....however....i your insults are very loud and clear....kinda like..."WAAAA WAAA WAAAA...sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, YOU SCAB BASTARDS!!!!

Quite compelling dialog coming from you redbook....keep it coming. Your the best support for our side.

And by the way....YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED YES.

You're side? what side is that? the alter ego scumbag side right?

you should have said no to g0jet. You sound panicked rsspilot. Not easy being the pariah of the industry is it?

rsspilot said:
Management was forced by the pilots to move on or abandon a contract flying at least 15 jets.....what would you do?

Join an alter ego whipsaw and convince myself I was Fedex material!

redbook said:
You're side? what side is that? the alter ego scumbag side right?

you should have said no to g0jet. You sound panicked rsspilot. Not easy being the pariah of the industry is it?

Not panicked at all redbook.....love the fact that i no longer have to handfly an approach in lousy weather with snow blowing sideways in marginal equipment....I am thrilled that I can just monitor the autopilot and click it off at eighty feet in the crappiest of weather and land.....I have nothing to prove anymore...time to enjoy what flying has to offer with the best and newest equipment....Life is good....I think that you are panicked because you see the fifty seaters are going to disappear and where will that leave you? I hope you get smart and move over to gj because we would love to have you over here.

Until then....YOU SEE NOW THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED YES......its obvious in your anger that your taking your pain out on us but we are strong and can take it.

Scab.

BIgPun said:
UEJ500-

Hate to take a stab at ya big guy, but block or better is for meatheads. In my 7 years I've had 4 mo's that I flown over block, and all four of those months where in LGA. I'd take 3-4 bucks more an hour any day, rather that over block protection. Just my 2-cents..

you don't kow what your talking about? That is totally wrong.

I love hearing from everyone who tries to bash other pilots.

So, how many shares of your airline do you own? When did you get hired? Were YOU trying to SCREW anyone? How many Airlines have you sent your resume to?

I know that 90% of you have sent resumes out to multiple airlines, interviewed, and maybe got hired by one or two and chose 1.

What happens while you are there is beyond your control, for most of us, yes, it is a stepping stone, so we thought.

Just keep in mind, most of us came to these regionals as a FI, or a 135 guy. We are all searching for the same dream, and it has turned into a nightmare.

Take care all, and stop the insanity!!

BTW......Star Jones left " The View"

what short memory you tsa people have. i remember flying at AE when everyone had the alter ego sticker on their bag (when i mean alter ego i mean TSA !!)) what short memory you people have!!! your turn on the bottom now!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back