TSA SAT Flying given to G-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shrek said:
I am not building PIC time because of G0jet .....but THAT is not what is at issue.

Because of your "me me me" attitude you have brought this industry down a little bit......the more you grow the worse you will affect it. The regional sector of this industry is destroying the top end "major airline" jobs.

Less and less at the next level and then........poof no big iron job for any of us.......thanks.

Had a Piedmont jumpseater in the cockpit today talking about how his buddy took a street captain job over at G0jet in March. He told him he needed to get that jet PIC time to get on at FedEx. Never even gave it a second thought.......backstabbing at its best.

Well he just hasn't got it yet.....he just slammed the door over there for him.....he just doesn't know it yet.

Who represents FedEx over there......hmm

FedEx will not happen for him!

Oceandude.........you need to grow up - you have never met me.......doubt you would have the cohones to say that to my face.

Kinda childish to throw that comment on a website don't ya think?

I say good for management and their idea to create alter egos. It helps keep wild out of control unions in check.

D'Angelo said:
I say good for management and their idea to create alter egos. It helps keep wild out of control unions in check.

Thats easy to say since you haven't lost your job because of one.

punkpilot48 said:
Thats easy to say since you haven't lost your job because of one.

I havent yet however the future all depends on getting the F/As dealt with. They will be soon enough. If unions would start being reasonable then these things wouldn't be happening. On a side note Go-Jets was created because of AAs retarded scope clause wasn't it? If theres anyone to blame its mainline and their scope clauses. Whats the point of having one if all it takes is a new certificate to get around it? If they hadn't had that scope clause then there would be no reason to create Go-Jet. When the pilots wouldnt deal though management simply did what they were supposed to. Get the best deal possible.

That is a shame........ AWAC is a MUCH better regional.

But instead........Alter Ego - awesome choice TOOL

One segment of all of this TSA/Gayjet business is whatever makes Gayjet folks think TSH management will abide by any contract they come up with? Look at the history......So some folks think it is OK to break contracts, negotiations, binding arbitrations that they don't like? In this industry whatever happens at one airline you can guarantee the rest of the industry's management is taking a very close look, watching, learning and thinking.

Hey Shrek, how's your sheep farm doing.......

Latest resources

Back