TSA SAT Flying given to G-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oceandude said:
REDBOOK, i never tried going to air w . u r confusing me with someone else! wahhhhhhhhhh.......

Its your own posts, young fella. Stop crying.

Joining the alter ego sure has lifted your spirits! You aren't the only scumbag out there!

Niki is NO DOUBT a ONE ;)

JR - can I have my sheep you "borrowed" back? AP won't return my calls !! lol

D'Angelo said:
I havent yet however the future all depends on getting the F/As dealt with. They will be soon enough. If unions would start being reasonable then these things wouldn't be happening. On a side note Go-Jets was created because of AAs retarded scope clause wasn't it? If theres anyone to blame its mainline and their scope clauses. Whats the point of having one if all it takes is a new certificate to get around it? If they hadn't had that scope clause then there would be no reason to create Go-Jet. When the pilots wouldnt deal though management simply did what they were supposed to. Get the best deal possible.

The scope clause that AA has set up might help ensure that both you and I might be able to move on to a better job one day.

While your future at Comair may right now be depending on the F/A's actions I very well doubt that Delta will be starting another airline real soon to get around the F/A's contract. Infact maybe you can relate the actions of others that are outside of your control may affect your employment. In your case it's the F/A's in my case it was a alter-ego pilot group. A pilot group that as you can tell by reading these threads that they are unsympathetic. At least if you were having problems there the F/A's might even be able to help you in your fight.

I really don't see this as being a union issue. The guys at TSA just wanted to help try to uphold a falling industry standard and are now rediculed for it because of the hardships that are being face. While I look at MESA they took a crappy contract to secure the Freedom list and they are ridiculed about it. Isn't it funny how you can't please anyone.

And as I said before even if they had accepted the crappy contract managment was offering 48 TSA pilots would be on the street while GJ would still be hirring.

punkpilot48 said:
The scope clause that AA has set up might help ensure that both you and I might be able to move on to a better job one day.

While your future at Comair may right now be depending on the F/A's actions I very well doubt that Delta will be starting another airline real soon to get around the F/A's contract. Infact maybe you can relate the actions of others that are outside of your control may affect your employment. In your case it's the F/A's in my case it was a alter-ego pilot group. A pilot group that as you can tell by reading these threads that they are unsympathetic. At least if you were having problems there the F/A's might even be able to help you in your fight.

I really don't see this as being a union issue. The guys at TSA just wanted to help try to uphold a falling industry standard and are now rediculed for it because of the hardships that are being face. While I look at MESA they took a crappy contract to secure the Freedom list and they are ridiculed about it. Isn't it funny how you can't please anyone.

And as I said before even if they had accepted the crappy contract managment was offering 48 TSA pilots would be on the street while GJ would still be hirring.

I can see if it didnt allow 50+ seats for AMERICAN AIRLINES only. Why should they limit who else you code share with. If united agrees on 70 seats then so be it. Plus its a worthless scope clause if all it takes to get around it is a new certificate. The FAA hands out certificates like candy. It sounds like a pretty retarded scope clause to me. Scope clauses are a big reason why airlines are losing so much money. Back in the day companies were forced to fly mainline routes that were money losers just to fulfill the scope clause. The RJ certainly isn't profitable on every route but some routes mainline just shouldnt do. Its good that the scope clauses have been relaxed abit.

Delta will not start a new airline, they have plenty competing for the flying as it is. No need for a new airline. Thats the problem theres a glut of RJs out there and its unfortunate.

punkpilot48 said:

We shouldnt rely on Unions to try to provide a QOL for us. What we need to do is get our experience and move on to the company that take care of the their employees. There will always be companies that believe the success of their business starts with happy employees.

Regionals are just a stepping stone to better flying jobs and you are wasting your time with this brother in arms crap. Your brothers ultimately dont care about anything but themselves.

The big problem is the haves usually outnumber the have nots and then the have nots are stuck with something they didnt want. Bet a lot of the lower senior guys at trans states voted yes.....I do hope the best for them but its not my fault that they didnt want a job that I do want.

rsspilot said:
Bet a lot of the lower senior guys at trans states voted yes.....I do hope the best for them but its not my fault that they didnt want a job that I do want.
Why do you think that we didn't want that flying? I am furloughed because you guys are flying our routes that we used to fly, with more to come im sure. Please explain to me how you didn't take my job.

rsspilot said:
We shouldnt rely on Unions to try to provide a QOL for us. What we need to do is get our experience and move on to the company that take care of the their employees. There will always be companies that believe the success of their business starts with happy employees.

Regionals are just a stepping stone to better flying jobs and you are wasting your time with this brother in arms crap. .

You sound like D'Angelo.

You make as much sense as D'Angelo. None.

Ok, again guys, I don't understand why ALPA is not suing TSA and TSH for violating the TSA\ALPA pilot contract... as it clearly states that all flying for the company shall be by pilots on the current seniority list? The contract clearly states that no other company shall be created to circumvent the contract… as in TSH and GoJet.

Also, why hasn’t ALPA filed an appeal with the NMB on our behalf regarding the single carrier petition as anyone with an open eye can see that GoJet and
TSA are really operated by one company which the contract language prohibits?

What is ALPA doing for us? Anyone?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back