• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble at Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL....This post has been so entertaining.

iflynights said:
Agreed. That is one of the many reasons that alot of folks have apps with Fred and UPS...

that is correct!!! great biz plan...good leadership and economics....however, one never knows who is coming up with a company that can compete more effectively with the likes of FedEx and UPS...although they seem bullet proof now it is still anyone's guess what will happen 5-10-15 years down the road.

never count anyone out of the game....and nobody in any business is invulnerable. there will always be new companies that will try to do it better, cheaper and more efficiently. the LCC's in the airline industry have made billions off of the inefficiencies and dinosaur management mentality of some larger carriers. there will be a time in the next cycle where the LCC's of today will become the prey of the ULCC of tomorrow...(ULCC=Ultra Low Cost Carrier)

TIMING IS EVERYTHING! so dust off the crystal ball....grab the dice....and make the best decision for you, your family, your career expectations, and hope for lots of LUCK!

190 pay may be low compared to the 320, but it is better than almost any regional pay in the 90-100 seat range. And did not JB do something everyone has been yelling for, namely intergrate the senority list between the feeder and the mainline? Now the regional feeder pilot can bid by senority into the 320 and 330 when they get them. Sounds like a good deal to me.

DIAMONDDD said:
That is my brother and me at Graduation. Notice the utter joy on our faces on this very special day.

Truth be told, I have no idea.

I have seen this pic before. I believe that the two pictured are some of the first graduates of Clemson University.

pilotyip said:
190 pay may be low compared to the 320, but it is better than almost any regional pay in the 90-100 seat range. And did not JB do something everyone has been yelling for, namely intergrate the senority list between the feeder and the mainline? Now the regional feeder pilot can bid by senority into the 320 and 330 when they get them. Sounds like a good deal to me.

So are you saying the E-190 is a regional "feeder" jet? Have you seen that thing?

pilotyip said:

Who else fly's 90-100 seat airplanes? JB is getting A-330's.....news to me. What will the pay scale be on the 330? By the way...are any other employee groups at JB geting paid less when they crew/support the 190's? I'll bet not.......F/A's,Maint techs, dispatchers etc etc....I'll bet they all get paid the same no matter what airplane they work on or support.

Anyhow.....I have given you gents ample opportunity to save this Kitty and no one has stepped up to the plate. Kiss his fluffy a$$ goodbye.

Is not there a 90 seat RJ coming at Comair, how much will a Capt make on that at 2nd year pay. Is Comair a feeder?, regional?

Funny how everyone says that airbus pays for everything?

One thing the don't pay for is cleaning.....they got FAA ATPs to do that...funny how they worked that into the contract?....without even putting it in the contract.

If you want to know where JetBlue will be in a few years just look at the resume of their CEO. I know he was at Southwest for awhile. The problem is he hasn't stayed in one place too long. As most of you know that means he'd be replaced. I heard Dave Seigel is looking for work. He has airline experience.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back