Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MickeySlapnutz

I just wanna be loved....
Word in the crew rooms is guys at JB aint to happy as of late. E-190 pay too low...profit shareing in the single digits...bad schedules with few trip drops allowed...any truth to this?

MickeySlapnutz said:
Word in the crew rooms is guys at JB aint to happy as of late. E-190 pay too low...profit shareing in the single digits...bad schedules with few trip drops allowed...any truth to this?

Disagree with anything I say and the kitty gets whacked.......

Go ahead, shoot the cat.

The gun is loaded.....one in the chamber and the hammer is cocked. Don't test me chaps. I got more kittens out back and I start shootin' one an hour till my questions are answered.

This thread should go on a while.

Truth be told, those pilots that do complain will be fired immediately, or later when their five year interview comes up. :rolleyes:

DIAMONDDD said:
This thread should go on a while.

Truth be told, those pilots that do complain will be fired immediately, or later when their five year interview comes up. :rolleyes:

I doubt that......

FLAME BAIT ALERT

The a new poster with ZERO previous posts starts an Anti B6 post.

Hello

Most of the recent disappointment is coming from Airbus asking us to kick in our fair share of $$ for fuel. They are tired of paying for everything. Apparently, the Brazillians have caught on to this scam and aren't going to fall for it like the French. They actually wrote in the contract for the E-190's that they weren't going to pay for our new hangar's and all the simulators in the new training center. I guess we have some work to do to figure out how to pay all these bills that are racking up. It seems our free ride might just about be over.

I also have some property in central florida for sale. Some call it ranch property with plenty of water. Just make sure your cows know how to run from alligators. The price is right just make an offer.

Chaz

G4G5 said:
FLAME BAIT ALERT

The a new poster with ZERO previous posts starts an Anti B6 post.

Hello

Not anti anything....just wondering is all. Just passing along what I heard. Far as I'm concerned JB is a fine place...empoyees are great, unlimited jumpseats, airplanes are nice and clean, pilots are very professional and friendly to off-line jumpseaters. I'm glad guys over there are makeing a profit...perhaps our lousy management will take a look and copy some of what they do at JB. Seems to be working. Again, I just want to know if what I heard was true or if it was sour grapes.

But I dont like this kitten......I'm just looking for an excuse to unload.

Latest resources

Back