• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble at Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Many people have thought JB was in a honeymoon phase because of everthing being new and very low longevity with crews. Sorry to say it guys, but 5 years is not long enought to anoint JB the second coming of Southwest.

chazman said:
Most of the recent disappointment is coming from Airbus asking us to kick in our fair share of $$ for fuel. They are tired of paying for everything. Apparently, the Brazillians have caught on to this scam and aren't going to fall for it like the French. They actually wrote in the contract for the E-190's that they weren't going to pay for our new hangar's and all the simulators in the new training center. I guess we have some work to do to figure out how to pay all these bills that are racking up. It seems our free ride might just about be over.

Chaz

I never bought that "they dont pay for (airplanes,fuel,gates,landing fees,hangers, maint.,parts,taxes etc. etc....)" line anyway. That is sour grapes.

Captain Overs said:
Sorry to say it guys, but 5 years is not long enought to anoint JB the second coming of Southwest.

It's not? Crap! Man, I thought this gig was an absolute sure thing. A slam dunk. I guess I'll just get back on that turnip truck right over................hey, where did it go?

DIAMONDDD said:
It's not? Crap! Man, I thought this gig was an absolute sure thing. A slam dunk. I guess I'll just get back on that turnip truck right over................hey, where did it go?

Quick Question Diamonddd. Who are those guys and what are the doing in your avatar?

Dangerkitty said:
Quick Question Diamonddd. Who are those guys and what are the doing in your avatar?

That is my brother and me at Graduation. Notice the utter joy on our faces on this very special day.

Truth be told, I have no idea.

What!!!!
Problems at Jetblue? I thought when you blew your self up for the"Big Guy with the Turbine" you went to JB, not 72 honeys. Say it ain't so, next thing you'll be saying is baseball players are juiced!!!

chazman said:
Most of the recent disappointment is coming from Airbus asking us to kick in our fair share of $$ for fuel. They are tired of paying for everything. Apparently, the Brazillians have caught on to this scam and aren't going to fall for it like the French. They actually wrote in the contract for the E-190's that they weren't going to pay for our new hangar's and all the simulators in the new training center. I guess we have some work to do to figure out how to pay all these bills that are racking up. It seems our free ride might just about be over.

I also have some property in central florida for sale. Some call it ranch property with plenty of water. Just make sure your cows know how to run from alligators. The price is right just make an offer.

Chaz

I'd be curious as to where you got this info. Are you implying that Airbus is paying for part of your fuel?

"Are you implying that Airbus is paying for part of your fuel"?

Heck, not part of it, all of it. Further, they pay for the terminal, the landing fees, the airplanes, the mx, the pilots, the f/as', the snacks, the uniforms, the press release, the TV's, the international customs fees etc., etc.

AFAIK, jetblue pays for nothing, nada, zip, zilch, it is all provided, courtesy of Airbus.

(Sorry about that, the sarcasm button was in the ON mode!)

I tried to make a sarcastic over the top post, and it was actually taken seriously. I can't believe it.

How about that property in Florida, anyone interested there? It's real cheap, lots of water (and mud), a few million square feet of fill dirt and you might be able to put a trailer on it.

Chaz

Latest resources

Back