Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Johnsonrod's Question

Are you guys looking to replace your older 400As with the revamped Beechjet 400XTs?

Also, do you guys hire into the 800XP? How does one qualify for the Hawker vs. the Beechjet (do you need previous Hawker experience)? Are the schedules the same for both the Hawker and the Beechjet?

I know it might be getting late on a Friday night. Looking at previous post on this company. How could anyone be serious about working for them. You could send the pilot's on here a PM or talk at Signature in TEB. Most will tell you to run far away from this operation. They make the old Segrave Aviation look good....

I know it might be getting late on a Friday night. Looking at previous post on this company. How could anyone be serious about working for them. You could send the pilot's on here a PM or talk at Signature in TEB. Most will tell you to run far away from this operation. They make the old Segrave Aviation look good....

Not interested in working for them. Just curious. It surprises me that they can retain any pilots at all (despite the bad market) - just trying to understand if the Hawker set-up is different from the Beechjet.

How do they attract and retain qualified Hawker 800XP pilots with those wages/schedule? Plus, several airlines and cargo carriers are hiring right now including Kalitta, Alaska, Southern... Why stay for such low wages and terrible schedule?

Last edited:

Which is very sad since they started out so good and pilot friendly. Now its nothing but a bunch of life sucking managers trying to figure out a way to screw the pilots even more!

Moser Aviation (Denver, CO)

PIC/SIC BE-400

ATP
1st Class Medical
3000TT
1500 PIC
1000 Turbine
1000 Multi-Engine

SIC
1500TT
750 PIC
500 Turbine
500 Mulit Engine

Reply at [email protected] by 10/27/11

When is anyone going to understand that we pilots are dumb and deserve crappy pay and schedules.. Aircraft fly themselves!

Dave...is that you Dave?

How's business at TMJ? They still have all their planes and busy schedule? The only reason I ask is their online availability only shows 3 aircraft, but I assume that is probably just a computer glitch.

Latest resources

Back