Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NetJets

Wasn't netjets a "bottom feeder" at one time?

I love how these guys/gals get picked up by netjets and all of a sudden they start preaching about industry standards. There's alot of guys that worked for Netjets when it was a crap hole, I wonder what they think of all the new ego's on the property. Do us all a favor and go back to you fractional boards so you all can coordinate what bathroom stall you all will be foot tapping in.

Flying for NetJets was the pits, until the last union contract.
Fly safe guys!

Requesting info

I'm looking at working for TMC and I'd like some info from people that actually work there.

1. How much notice do you get before a flight?
2. How do you do your performance and fuel planning?
3. Does the company pay for hotels and travel or do you have to cary the cost and get reimbursed?
4. Who makes your travel and hotel arraingements?
5. Are you flying every day or do you have occaisional layovers?
6. Is there a company crew duty and rest requirement other than the FAR reqs.
7. How do you pack for 15 days in a beechjet?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer

Last edited:
CMI, You need some serious counseling. Why is most of your post on this board either negative or derogatory? You must really hate your life and want others to join you in your misery. Just what makes you the expert on what our company is or isnt?

Having been with TMC now for a year and a half, I can tell you that my QOL is great. There was no bottomfeeding here. I chose to leave my last company making over "industry standard" pay and flying nice equipment, so that I could live anywhere I want and have a schedule I can depend on. I have worked most of my aviation career as a part 91 flyer working for corporations or people who just have way too much money to know what to do with. But not having a schedule and being on call 24/7 sucks. Yes I am on the 8-6 schedule and would hate having to go to the 15-13. But its funny how the ones that are on the 15-13 schedule are not complaining about the 15 days on, some are complaining about all the time off not knowing what to do. How ironic, we all want more time off but then get board when we have so much time off slammed together.

:stfu:

Dear, Flying Biker

I see that I have upset you, and I apologize for nothing. Re-read the post from 100-1/2 that was before my post. I only tried to quoted 100-1/2, but their was human error on my part. My comments are in BOLD LETTERS IN MY POST. Please read all post prior so you do not confuse me with someone else. Why would you say such nasty things about someone that is in agreement with your views? I hope this clears up any confusion, so that their will be harmony and understanding on the TMC comment section of this forum.

Sincerely, CMI

Last edited:
Dear, Flying Biker

I see that I have upset you, and I apologize for nothing. Re-read the post from 100-1/2 that was before my post. I only tried to quoted 100-1/2, but their was human error on my part. My comments are in BOLD LETTERS IN MY POST. Please read all post prior so you do not confuse me with someone else. Why would you say such nasty things about someone that is in agreement with your views? I hope this clears up any confusion, so that their will be harmony and understanding on the TMC comment section of this forum.

Sincerely, CMI

CMI I do owe you an apology. I am sorry for directing that comment to you. I now redirect that comment to 100-1/2 as I somehow missed his comment above yours. I still stand behind my comments. Again Sorry CMI.

You guys that are on the 15/13, how do you like it? Any married folks doing that sched? I'm kinda back in touch with them again. I used to pack for 8 days. Do they give you time to do laundry?

Learflyrer
I guy with your ratings asking questions like this,do you really like that schsulde!!!! PLEASE I HOPE YOUR CURRENT JOB IS BETTER THEN THAT.

I cant spell and my wine glass is empety!,where the hell is my wife ,I have been home for a week after being gone for 28 days!!!! BACK MONDAY (TEB) ,her comes ,cums,kums,IKE!!!!! whers my speel check!

EMS Pilot

Hey emspilot,

You have done such a great job properly informing everyone about how you feel companies should run.

I feel we should all hold a blanket party for you!

I love to have blanket parties for spineless people like you because they really deserve it! Keep up the good work!

You are a joke...........In fact the people that run this site are as well allowing you to spout your useless comments about companies you have no knowledge about. You may think you do, but you are in the fog brother. Now it's your turn to run your mouth about things you have no idea about.

Will I listen to your comments? No not really I will be barfing in the toilet.........Do us all a favor and leave the site forever. People come to this site to get realistic information, not some imaginary illusion that you have come up with. Go and never come back.

Looking for a TMC Guy...

I'm looking for a guy who I believe flys for TMC.

He lives in GA. Rodney C. He's a former Raytheon Travel Air guy. Not sure if he hung aroun long enough to become a flopper too.

P.M. me if you can help.

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking at working for TMC and I'd like some info from people that actually work there.

1. How much notice do you get before a flight?
2. How do you do your performance and fuel planning?
3. Does the company pay for hotels and travel or do you have to cary the cost and get reimbursed?
4. Who makes your travel and hotel arraingements?
5. Are you flying every day or do you have occaisional layovers?
6. Is there a company crew duty and rest requirement other than the FAR reqs.
7. How do you pack for 15 days in a beechjet?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer

Bump

Can anyone answer these, I want to get out of the regional airlines and try something else.

Latest resources

Back