• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ditto on 07 & 08, I think SH and SW really think they are doing the right things for they company, but they forget about QOL for the crews on the road. I have no idea about MM, he's in his own world, DE is a good guy, more a messenger of bad news than anything. We had several conversations and I feel he was genuine in his responses. So either he is/was as much of mushroom as the line pilots or he has the best poker face in the 135 charter world.

I know it takes a long time for charter companies to develop, grow and become a mature, but it only gets better for line pilots once a union gets involved. All the rage at the 91(k) companies, I think NetJets pilots have a good QOL, get paid well and the company was making money until the economy collapsed, which affected everyone.

Keep in mind current TMC pilots, not all unions are bad.
"The Scotts" are only interested in whats "best for them" that is no secret at all! I strongly caution you with regaurd to D.E. he is very inexperienced has put a few Pilots in bad situations and stood on their shoulders in an attempt to intimidate them. I know for a fact that one Pilot had to shut him down with an attorney. D.E. is and will forever be spineless, he is one of the most dangerous individuals at the company, as he is a true mushroom only concerned with keeping his knee pads clean.

Ditto on 07 & 08, I think SH and SW really think they are doing the right things for they company, but they forget about QOL for the crews on the road. I have no idea about MM, he's in his own world, DE is a good guy, more a messenger of bad news than anything. We had several conversations and I feel he was genuine in his responses. So either he is/was as much of mushroom as the line pilots or he has the best poker face in the 135 charter world.

I know it takes a long time for charter companies to develop, grow and become a mature, but it only gets better for line pilots once a union gets involved. All the rage at the 91(k) companies, I think NetJets pilots have a good QOL, get paid well and the company was making money until the economy collapsed, which affected everyone.

Keep in mind current TMC pilots, not all unions are bad.

The problem is that a union would never fly at TMC, because there are way too many Kool Aid drinkers, guys that think TMC is "the best place to work, and I love my job" kind of guys. Maybe back in the day a union could have got in, but not now.

The problem is that a union would never fly at TMC, because there are way too many Kool Aid drinkers, guys that think TMC is "the best place to work, and I love my job" kind of guys. Maybe back in the day a union could have got in, but not now.
Unfortunately, DUTCH you are 100% correct, Union will not fly at this place. Missmanagement Inc. has weeded out nearly all of the 07-08 Pro's that would stand their ground when B.S. was handed down. Many of thoes Real World Pro's have gone on to better things, But they need to be thanked for the pay scales that were instituted because the few stood up for it! The B.S. duty issues and a number of other issues Thoes guy's ironed out.

There are a few of thoes guys left, but not for long... All are getting beat down and tired of the crap. The place is now nothin but a back stabbing Koolaid fest!

Best wishes for all the decent, cool caracters that are still there due to circumstance. For the Koolaid Kiddies - it's a small world.

Unfortunately, DUTCH you are 100% correct, Union will not fly at this place. Missmanagement Inc. has weeded out nearly all of the 07-08 Pro's that would stand their ground when B.S. was handed down. Many of thoes Real World Pro's have gone on to better things, But they need to be thanked for the pay scales that were instituted because the few stood up for it! The B.S. duty issues and a number of other issues Thoes guy's ironed out.

There are a few of thoes guys left, but not for long... All are getting beat down and tired of the crap. The place is now nothin but a back stabbing Koolaid fest!

Best wishes for all the decent, cool caracters that are still there due to circumstance. For the Koolaid Kiddies - it's a small world.

Totally agree. Could not have said it better!!!

So it took 10 weeks after laying off a bunch of folks before these guys had to start looking for pilots "again". Full ads on bizjetjobs today for King Air, Hawker, Citation, and Beechjet pilots. Good luck to the true professionals that are still trying to get out. To the rest, stay put and and enjoy the ass clown fest and the day rate pay.

What was it? 25% turnover last year? Can't wait to hear what it will be this year! Score one for Flight Safety.

percent huh? pilots laid off called back??? uh you're assuming there's ability to do basic math in *&%hart i hear most *%$hart employees missed math class in school perhaps they missed others as well like common sense but most scored an A in moronic achievment test

Is there any serious talk of them getting back to 8 on/6 off for their primary schedule? 15/13 may work for some, but I can't see how that is good for anyone with a family, regardless of the economy and job market.

Latest resources

Back