• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa or Spanky? Or maybe someone likes the YANKEES!

I heard they were gonna start making their pilots share a hotel room.

Seriously!?!I hadn't heard of anyone doing that except some scumbag 135 freight operators a couple of years ago... Might be time to find a new job. I heard you guys can't drink for your whole 2 week rotation, that true?

I guess they're trying to keep up with the Obama administration and doing away with the "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy.

They Should do away with that policy. I was in the Army for 8 years and boy that was tough. Bush encouraged that behavior in Gitmo, You know the Co$k meat sandwich. Or maybe that was just in Harold and Kumar, but most of that was based on true events.

They Should do away with that policy. I was in the Army for 8 years and boy that was tough. Bush encouraged that behavior in Gitmo, You know the Co$k meat sandwich. Or maybe that was just in Harold and Kumar, but most of that was based on true events.

Does that Co$Kmeat sandwich c&m with a side of extra mayo from Big BOB or Krispy Kreme donuts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7JzKfJbcn4

Why everything is true!

Seriously!?!I hadn't heard of anyone doing that except some scumbag 135 freight operators a couple of years ago... Might be time to find a new job. I heard you guys can't drink for your whole 2 week rotation, that true?

Cherry,

Oh yes 100% true.........Everything you read on the Internet is true. People would never just spout off their mouth about things they have no idea about! Come on man do you really think any large operator would make guys share rooms?

Dude it's the Internet, specifically Flight Info. People drink and post on here all the time, sometime saying things they only dreamed up.

take care dude

Cherry,

Oh yes 100% true.........Everything you read on the Internet is true. People would never just spout off their mouth about things they have no idea about! Come on man do you really think any large operator would make guys share rooms?

Dude it's the Internet, specifically Flight Info. People drink and post on here all the time, sometime saying things they only dreamed up.

take care dude

Actually pilots at Travel Management aren't allowed to drink while on rotation. Just ask the few whom have been let go over this policy.

Latest resources

Back