• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
March 20, 2011
Beechjet 400A First Officer - Seattle, Washington

Posted 20th of March

47 to 51K for first officer

2500 Total with 1000 jet time but doesn't mention pic time
Must have type

Don't know the contact..... so just a lead or heads up for those that live in Seattle and mioght know someone.

Trip report summary

i'm hearing you folks at tmc are now required to write a summary after each trip? how's that working out for you guys and gals? you probably have a lot of time each evening to complete your report? that is if you're not spending so much time sending resumes all over the place. perhaps your composition skills from working on those resumes will assist with writing out the trip stories, i mean reports of course. i guess one could call their evening at the hotel while on rotation "story time".

i'm hearing you folks at tmc are now required to write a summary after each trip? how's that working out for you guys and gals? you probably have a lot of time each evening to complete your report? that is if you're not spending so much time sending resumes all over the place. perhaps your composition skills from working on those resumes will assist with writing out the trip stories, i mean reports of course. i guess one could call their evening at the hotel while on rotation "story time".
Love to see how this is documented in the duty sheets.... not! TMC most F*!kd 135 in the country, run by clown AS*HATS

Travel Mirco Mgt Co?
TMMC has a ring to it, LOL

I love theTMC thread....it so warms my heart.

I noticed they are looking for a King Air pilot, again. I guess the last guy(s) didn't really like being on 24/7/365 call and living near TEB. Wonder if the next guy will make it longer than 8 months?

I'm sure one of the managment types will step up and head out to TEB to fill the hole while they try to find a replacement, Ha ha ha ha. J/K, They are way to busy destroying morale to actually fly a plane.

Can't help beating on them when they're down, just to easy.

A few basic questions about aircraft bidding.

I saw one of your Hawker 800XP-Cs yesterday in ATL. Are those pilots basically former Beechjet pilots who moved up to the Hawker or were they hired into the aircraft? Is there seniority bidding involved or just a$$-kissing like in some part 135 operations? For the FO, is the pay the same or more than FO pay on the Beechjet?

Very few came by it honestly. There were a ton of street hires which pissed off a lot of people. Also management cherry picked some of their friends to fly the Hawker with 0 time in it, while there were guys in the Beechjet with Hawker types, that weren't picked to fly it. Pretty classy outfit

Latest resources

Back