• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you know someone in the company that is in good standing with management then you shouldn't have a problem getting an interview assuming you don't have any violations or DUI's. I hear FO's need more than 2000TT (no more suuper-low time guys from what I hear). If you have 121 experience you'll probably have to do some talking to convince them you're willing to kiss the customer's arse and file a million flight plans every rotation. TMC doesn't have a formal dispatch team. TMC has been burned by some 121 bad eggs if you know what I mean. Not that there aren't 135 bad eggs, but I believe there may be some stereotyping going on.

I have only 121 for the past 25 years but 3 Part 135 gigs before that. According to the PM that EMS01 sent to me they only hire "mainly low time and inexperienced pilots" . Pretty tough to understand that if true. One thing ARGUS/US looks at is the experience level of the pilots. I know their insurance must take a look at that as well. Can anyone confirm or deny his claim?
Thanks
From a 121 guy that knows how to file flight plans, smile at the customer, and clean airplanes!!!

Dont belive it

I have only 121 for the past 25 years but 3 Part 135 gigs before that. According to the PM that EMS01 sent to me they only hire "mainly low time and inexperienced pilots" . Pretty tough to understand that if true. One thing ARGUS/US looks at is the experience level of the pilots. I know their insurance must take a look at that as well. Can anyone confirm or deny his claim?
Thanks
From a 121 guy that knows how to file flight plans, smile at the customer, and clean airplanes!!!

I wouldnt believe all that you hear from that source, It appears that poster has been fired or cannot qualify for our company, at any rate he does not speak directly from this company as the other members on this thread will qualify to you as we do work for TMC.

TMC does hire qualified and talented Pilots, shure we have some lower time First Officers however they did pass the interview and training. I have flown with many of them and with the exception of mabee two they are really good professional people.
Also we all have to be ARGUS qualified as you as an intellegent pilot is aware of.

So I will tell you first hand as a TMC Jets Captain I deny his slanderous claims and immature statements.

Travel Management Company

I wouldnt believe all that you hear from that source, It appears that poster has been fired or cannot qualify for our company, at any rate he does not speak directly from this company as the other members on this thread will qualify to you as we do work for TMC.

TMC does hire qualified and talented Pilots, shure we have some lower time First Officers however they did pass the interview and training. I have flown with many of them and with the exception of mabee two they are really good professional people.
Also we all have to be ARGUS qualified as you as an intellegent pilot is aware of.

So I will tell you first hand as a TMC Jets Captain I deny his slanderous claims and immature statements.
Most companys are having problems finding qualified captains after the Netjets contract a few months ago.The pilots at Travel Management company are also looking for better jobs after their new 15/13 change that has given a large increase in pay over the 8/6 rotation.
The Argus requirements are mainly for the captains not the first officers,unless they have been violated by the FAA in the past.
I know most of the captains at Travel Management and some of the first officers and we are still trying to figure out where this poster is coming up with all those untrue statements.It will be a matter of time,but we will find out the real identity of FL430.

Fly safe guys!

Last edited:
Can any of you guys give me the contact info for one of your CA's named C. Weber? He's a flight school bud of mine I ran into when he was doing his re-current at FSI TOL. Lives in the MKE area. Would like to see if he could write an LOR for me to get an interview at Travel Mgmt.

What are competative times? Is a 7/7 schedule possible or do all new hires get the long trip. What are upgrade times if you already have a 400 type? I've got the type but only about 10 hours in a MU-300(same type).

Travel Management Company/Flops

What are competative times? Is a 7/7 schedule possible or do all new hires get the long trip. What are upgrade times if you already have a 400 type? I've got the type but only about 10 hours in a MU-300(same type).

Since most of the company guys are looking for new jobs right about now.I will have to give you the lowdown on Travel Management Company.There never was a 7/7 schedule only a 8/6 that only applied to pilots hired before last month.The new pilots hired within the last month are all on the 15/13 rotation.This is called the interview rotation by most of the veteran pilots,because it will give you more time to find a job.You are looking at around one year to upgrade if you have the 3,000 hours for Argus.

Fly safe guys!

Latest resources

Back