Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FO positions

I sent resume last time they posted an opening and nothing so far ! Are they still hiring FO's

Whats the deal with the new schedule?? I hear its 15 days on and 13 dyas off.

Is everyone on this or just newhires?

I second that bump. Are they looking? I sent stuff in but didnt get any calls. I'm thinking its because I don't have the type in the 400. Any info regarding hiring is appreciated though.

Still Hiring-

I second that bump. Are they looking? I sent stuff in but didnt get any calls. I'm thinking its because I don't have the type in the 400. Any info regarding hiring is appreciated though.

Sorry guy's been on my days off- TMC is still hiring both seats.
They have been putting all new hires on the 15/13.

NO Problem... Was just told 5 new jets comming, starting this month.... we need crews for them, so keep trying guys.

Getting a job at Travel Management Company

FL-thanks for the info
If you are serious about getting a job at Travel Management Company send me a private message.(I will be out on my seven day rotation so give me some time to respond)They have five Beechjets parked for lack of finding any crews.There will be more problems finding guys willing to work the fifteen on thirteen off rotations.The company is talking about making the new schedule mandatory for all their current flight crews.If this should happen there will be a mass exidus of pilots in the near future.

Fly safe guys!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back