• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"poorly qualified" was a bad use of wording.Travel Management Company will never be able to pick up the more qualified pilots in the industry because they are going to fractionals and better charter companys.I really don't think that Flight Safety makes a big difference on a pilots skill level after seeing some of people who can make it through the training.If you pay them the money they will get you through the training.(This is any operator)
Fly safe guys!

Well there are four 121 operators that just went out of business. I am sure some of them have the skill level to fly that tricky Beech Jet

Ems Pilot

Hey Ems Pilot- Your Spring Break Is About Over, You Know You Will Have To Start School Next Week. I Think 5th Graders Have To Go To Bed About What.......8pm. So Maybe We Wont Have To Read Any Of Your Bs.

You Are Truly A Piece Of Work. We Would All Love To Know Who You Are. Oh Yeah Thats Right, People Like You Love To Hide Behind Screen Names, And "try" To Make Companies Look Bad. Grow Up And Maybe Once You Are Out Of High School, You May Some Day Understand What Life Is All About.

Great Mistakes

Hey Ems Pilot- Your Spring Break Is About Over, You Know You Will Have To Start School Next Week. I Think 5th Graders Have To Go To Bed About What.......8pm. So Maybe We Wont Have To Read Any Of Your Bs.

You Are Truly A Piece Of Work. We Would All Love To Know Who You Are. Oh Yeah Thats Right, People Like You Love To Hide Behind Screen Names, And "try" To Make Companies Look Bad. Grow Up And Maybe Once You Are Out Of High School, You May Some Day Understand What Life Is All About.
I will graduate from the fifth grade just about the time you get through kindergarten for the second time.The site is to inform pilots not to make the same mistake everyone else has by working for Travel Management Company.(To answer your next question everyone is quiting by fall)The pay,qol,benefits all are the worst in the country. Most pilots were given alot of false promises during the interview process.
Sorry if the truth hurts.
Fly safe guys!

Last edited:
Cheers

EMS - why is this any of your business? Go find something better to do.

Cheers acapilot..... Really, what does Mr EMS have to do with TMC?
Also, If you have to qualify your input with "my sources say" then possibly you havent a clue!

EMS-

My sources say (being myself) I will not be quitting by fall. Run along now and play with your friends.

So, the unplesantries outa da way- Anyone else here actually work for TMC & like to discuss the new proposal?

Travel Management Company

So, the unplesantries outa da way- Anyone else here actually work for TMC & like to discuss the new proposal?

I think one post would have been sufficient,but then again you are still new with only a few post.

The latest on Travel Management Company is a fifteen day on and thirteen day off rotation.This would have captain pay at a whopping 65,000 per year and first officer at 45,000.It was shot down by most of the rational pilots with lives and family.

Fly safe guys!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back