• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think one post would have been sufficient,but then again you are still new with only a few post.

The latest on Travel Management Company is a fifteen day on and thirteen day off rotation.This would have captain pay at a whopping 65,000 per year and first officer at 45,000.It was shot down by most of the rational pilots with lives and family.

Fly safe guys!

Well, Your info is again out of school. It is refreshing when someone can speak on a subject first hand which is obvious that you cannot and therefore are not refreshing. Oh and by the way, send me somemore threatning private messages and ill keep sending them to the site moderators. There is a reference for borsome folks like yourself "a tool"

Flame Bait FL430

Well, Your info is again out of school. It is refreshing when someone can speak on a subject first hand which is obvious that you cannot and therefore are not refreshing. Oh and by the way, send me somemore threatning private messages and ill keep sending them to the site moderators. There is a reference for borsome folks like yourself "a tool"

That was the latest offer from Travel Management Company to their pilots.This last month they have lost pilots to fractional companys and 135 operations.The post are for pilots to find out true information about the company.It is not to belittle people or call them childish names.That is the only reason the moderators are watching your post.

Fly safe guys!

EMS, why do you think it's your position to give your input on TMC if you don't even work there? It's really none of your business what goes on at TMC.

Tmc Hangar - For Tmc Pilots

Mornin Gents,

I may be mistaken but I really thought this thread was for TMC pilots & the drivers interested in coming to work for TMC.

I for one like working there, the planes are new and kept up well, anything breaks I make a call and it is fixed no fuss! I want to spend several hundred bucks to have it cleaned & shampooood done deal. I am never called on my days off dont even need to have the phone on "real days off." The company opperates to the GOM & Policy manual no screwin around there!

Our Crews- Good, talented, skilled people! We don't have any problem hiring pro's because we keep buyin planes and opperating them. For the nay sayers well 7 more crews are on IOE now, 10 more NEW planes on the way. Were still hirin and good folks keep gettin employed!
We have lost about 5 people only one of them Quit (better job offer) ther rest were let go due to bad attitude or lack of ability i think one of them went on to flyin medical? Oh well can't please them all.
We may well loose a few more guys to better pay, ill be sorry to see em go but it keeps drivin up the pay for us who stay.
Not everything is perfect but by and large TMC is goin places fast and Ive got an excellent seniority number.

Cheers !!!

Most guys I have talked to say that TMC is one of the best 135 companies they have worked for. New equipment, good QOL, and decent pay.

I will have to second FL340's post. I have been here a little over a year with TMC and will say that my QOL is at the highest it has ever been. Coming from mostly part 91 corporate gigs, I can say having the schedule I have now is good. No more 24/7 2 hour call outs for pop ups. Here I have NEVER been called on my days off to work PERIOD. In fact, if we have a plane that is going down for scheduled MX and it is going to be at the end of the rotation, they will send you home early. If it is at the beginning of your rotation, you will not be sent out till its done. Yea, we have lost a few pilots. But it is in the average of 10-12% a year from normal attrition. As far as the new schedule proposal of 15-13, they are asking for volunteers. This is not a company wide change. Only a few have said yes to this and that is because they are young and single. Heck if I were young and single I would probably do it to, more pay and having 2 weeks off at a time to spend the extra cash:puke:. We are growing and that is why you always see our ads for pilots. We are taking possession of new Beechs as they role off the line. Also they are talking about increasing our Citation fleet as well here in the near future so you will see some ads for them as well.

I can say that as far as maintenance is concerned, I have never had to fight to get ANYTHING fixed. When something breaks, it gets taken care off. If the aircraft needs a good cleaning, it gets taken care off. End of story!

And EMSPILOT, I dont know where you are getting your information from, but it sounds like whoever it is, he needs to move on if he is not happy with this company. Because he is not giving you the full picture! I would say that only a few pilots out of over 100 pilots that we now have are not happy (which is typical for ANY company), but all in all this IS a good company to work for and I was glad that I got in on the ground floor. Yes we have our growing pains, but for the most part, they have all been positive. Certainly the bad have not out weighted the good changes. And we would all like to see a pay raise, but I would also like to see the company grow and expand too. Because it is a new company, you have to look at it as putting money back in to the company to insure its success. If the company fails, then we would all be back on the streets looking for other jobs. If it succeeds, then in a few years, we will be on top of the game, with excellent pay, and a company that everyone wants to work for. Heck I remember when someone mentioned Net Jets only a few years ago, people would cringe at the thought of working for them. Now its the "IN" place.

Flyin Biker- Cheers Brother Blue Tie-

TMC is not perfect, but so far its got a pretty good start Id have to say. Watch out more Blue tie's will be at an FBO near you!!!!

Flying Biker and FL430,

Thanks for clearing the air. I just got hired there as a BE400 Captain. I start on May 19th. I'm glad to have this opportunity. There are too many pre-Madonnas out there that need that instant gratification of a high paid salary and what do I get attitude.

It is a fairly new company, one in which I can grow with. These other guys think that a company can just throw money everywhere and make the natives happy. Doesn't work that way people.

I'm glad to be a part of a new company that can learn from other's mistakes. To compare TMC to NetJets is apples to oranges. NJA has been around since the 60's if I'm not mistaken.

Now, I'm sure that some will reply with childish remarks, as they always do. Go ahead. They will just be ignored. I'm not one to argue and get all hot headed over a message board.

Travel Management Company

Greetings Guys, (I don't think they hire female pilots)

I would like to thank every pilot that has supported me by sending private messages.

There are some happy pilots at Travel Management Company that is not really the point.Here is the point,when you promise pilots more money and end up with Flight Options pay or say that you will have bigger aircraft for more advancement in the near future.Those were the types of comments that were made to alot of the senior pilots.

I'am sure they will be getting more Beechjets in the future,but will the pay or advancement opportunities ever change.

I have good friends that are Captains at Travel Management Company and those are some of their major concerns.

Fly safe guys!

Latest resources

Back