Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cherry,

Oh yes 100% true.........Everything you read on the Internet is true. People would never just spout off their mouth about things they have no idea about! Come on man do you really think any large operator would make guys share rooms?

Dude it's the Internet, specifically Flight Info. People drink and post on here all the time, sometime saying things they only dreamed up.

take care dude

Wow... Sorry for asking a question, dude! Ever heard of a little company called Wal-Mart? They did the same thing with hotel rooms a long time ago... And Yes there was a "large" freight operator that did this as well just a year or two ago. TMC can not drink while on the road as well... What was so far fetched?!?

Actually pilots at Travel Management aren't allowed to drink while on rotation. Just ask the few whom have been let go over this policy.

Yeah, that didn't work out well for them. I plead the fifth, for myself and current employees. Is it still legal for the company to heat the flight following office with hemp?

Far from it, the way it seems. I think they are just waiting for a another job to come along. Who would want to be gone for over 2 weeks at a time.

Not many, but there are a few that do actually like it. I wasn't a fan and I am really lucky that my circumstances allowed me to leave. Good luck to all who are trying to find somewhere else to work, esp. with 495 NetJet guys getting furloughed. I heard Avantair is accepting resumes'

I don't think so, I heard he went to a company that specializes in making imitation Twinkies. Sorry I can't remember the name of the company.

Ran into one of their crews recently, and they mentioned they were going to 7/7 schedule because they were losing too many people doing the 15/13 deal. Rumor or truth? And I don't even know why the bother advertising on climbto350, they probably get a thousand resumes a day.

Latest resources

Back