• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the new changes were going to help the pilots left make more money? A " win win" for everyone. A bud told me they were just trimming the fat. People are so negative on here.

I thought the new changes were going to help the pilots left make more money? A " win win" for everyone. A bud told me they were just trimming the fat. People are so negative on here.
And how's that pile of money working out for you?

i dont know if ur being sarcastic or what--- but the more $ for the pilots left isnt a "win" for the pilots they let go-- yet pilots continue to come in on days off and prolong people being furloughed--- pathetic and selfish.

Uhh, lets not forget, it is NOT more $ for the pilots left, just more opportunities to pick up extra days for less than what you used to make. Don't be a scab...

This used to be the case, but things are improving for the better. They've hired some good people there to take on the challenge.;)
Well, I hope that's the case for the guys there but my info is fairly recent. I guess crappy pay and questionable FAA practices continues to be par for the course in South FL.

Well, I hope that's the case for the guys there but my info is fairly recent. I guess crappy pay and questionable FAA practices continues to be par for the course in South Fl.

South Florida, Huh- Indiana

Well, I hope that's the case for the guys there but my info is fairly recent. I guess crappy pay and questionable FAA practices continues to be par for the course in South Fl.

South Florida, Huh- Indiana

This post was in regards to Sky Limo in FXE... Not TMC....

My 2 cents- You don't have to be in a union to be a scab. Aviation is a small world....

Latest resources

Back