• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States Getting ATRs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed, but at almost 100 knots slower. If I recall, the -72 trued at about 280, while the -42 about 260. The Q400 trues about 350.

Do you think passengers will pay significantly more for a flight that's 7 minutes faster? That's about what we're talking on a 200nm leg. Most people don't even look at how long a flight takes when they book it... they just care when it leaves and how much does it cost.

No APU? We have an APU. It's installed under the right wing. It's called the right engine, and in hotel mode, it works great. Real APUs are for sissies that can't take the hot or cold! Did we mention it's French? He He He, Ho Ho Ho!

Trans States and growth used in the same sentence?

Do you think passengers will pay significantly more for a flight that's 7 minutes faster? That's about what we're talking on a 200nm leg. Most people don't even look at how long a flight takes when they book it... they just care when it leaves and how much does it cost.

Nope. I think the meat will do just like you said. Cheapest and closest to when they want to leave/arrive. I was just pointing out the speed difference between the two. I flew em both and they're both good birds.

Will Trans States be offering basic insturment flying brush up courses?

The ATR is filled with circular dials that have needles pointing in various directions... For your average Super Jet Autopilot Monkey this can be very scary!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back