Tough Choice--SWA or UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillowRunVortex said:
Hey guys, remember; Conrad himself lives in Belleville. Im pretty sure I am not seeing you guys on NHRA TODAY every Sunday. So give it a break

So whats the deal? Why dont all you know it all Mo Fos own your own company? To hear you one would think anybody can do it. Thats what I thought. Slave to the man

YGBSM said:
Agreed.

And none of which relates to what kind of equipment you got there in.

Uh, try to stay with me ... A-380 = Big Iron (Big airplane meant for long haul international) ... 737 = short range domestic (primarily). Pretty sure no one considers mainland - Hawaii a "long haul". Now are you able to connect the dots? <g>

BBB

Creamer said:
The answer is simple. Do what will make your wife happiest. Therefore you will be happy! Good luck my friend.

Unless your wife happens to be Capt Megadeth. In that case, there's nothing that can be done for you. Abandon all hope.

Juvat said:
Unless your wife happens to be Capt Megadeth. In that case, there's nothing that can be done for you. Abandon all hope.

Ha ha.....yep, you're doomed for a life full of complaining

WillowRunVortex said:
So whats the deal? Why dont all you know it all Mo Fos own your own company? To hear you one would think anybody can do it. Thats what I thought. Slave to the man

Connie, is that you? :D

Last edited:
Big Beer Belly said:
Uh, try to stay with me ... A-380 = Big Iron (Big airplane meant for long haul international) ... 737 = short range domestic (primarily). Pretty sure no one considers mainland - Hawaii a "long haul". Now are you able to connect the dots? <g>

BBB

Not a big reader, are you?

Last edited:
16 pages....

....and no end in sight. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. What's the over/under on this thread?

Peace,
DP

DHPope93 said:
....and no end in sight. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. What's the over/under on this thread?

Dave,

I'll start the over/under at 20 pages... and take the over. Go cargo!

Latest resources

Back