• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tough Choice--SWA or UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillionRun...this is sad but very true...although my last employer couldn't do much worse on the FA selection.

Last edited:
WillowRunVortex said:
Fact: you will not so much as have one subtle flirtation from some pretty young thing bringing you your lunch @UPS!

At least you get crew meals at UPS. SWA will only give you peanuts. Oh, and you don't have to lock yourself in the cockpit at UPS, you can actually get up and move around if need be.

410dude said:
At least you get crew meals at UPS. SWA will only give you peanuts. Oh, and you don't have to lock yourself in the cockpit at UPS, you can actually get up and move around if need be.

From what the experts say freight is the biggest target now

SWA or UPS? said:
Please don't flame me!! I am in the fortunate position of having to choose between UPS and SWA. I am in the pool for both and will probably take the first one to give me a class date.

I have 5 factors that I think are important: Job security, pay, benefits, quality of life, and culture. I give Brown the edge on job security and benefits and SWA the nod on quality of life and corporate culture. The last factor is pay. SWA is much better now, especially considering the money you lose at Brown during the first year. But if the new contract comes through, maybe UPS will have the better pay.

Like I said, I am in the pool for both and have at least a few weeks to entertain conjecture. NAy inputs?

I have worked for both, PM me and I'll be glad to answer any questions

Latest resources

Back