Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? I guess you don't watch CNN or FoxNews much. They continue to bring focus to the pilots and the use of autopilot. We all know there is more to this then that.

Well of course there is more to it than that. That's one of the reasons it can take a year or more for the NTSB to issue a Finding of Probable Cause...

The media outlets can never get much straight...and it's been my experience that it does more harm than good in an attempt to correct them.

The media is going to take what facts the NTSB releases and speculate just as much as we will speculate here on FI.

Ultra

Uhh....hey icy, Jetspeed WHO IS A Q400 DRIVER, already answered that question for you, FIVE pages ago. And you responded!

What's going on????

Ok, I looked and yes he did but I followed up with a question that he never replied to. That is only one of my questions anyway.

I see you are an equal opportunity hater. Well lets all give you a big round of applause. Do you leave out gay people or bash them to? How about little people are they the brunt your fun? From your comment about Obama we know how you feel about "his kind" LOL You are a racist idiot.Have you ever thought to not bash on others but to to be nice? Is that too hard for you to understand?

Go get help!!!! Ask Dog the bounty hunter or Michael Richards about what people think of people like you.

You need to come back to reality Officer Political Correctness. It's easy to be nice, it's fun to harass you on a message board.

You need to come back to reality Officer Political Correctness. It's easy to be nice, it's fun to harass you on a message board.

To harass is one thing, but to be racists is another. You don't' harass by the way. You vent your own personal anger. YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE!

Now, GO GET HELP!

I am waiting for the NTSB to rule. It will be about a year, on average, to read a report following an accident.

See you then.

Not sure how this thread spun so out of control but I feel it is extremely disrespectful to those who lost their lives.

I fly an airplane with deice boots. Believe me, I want to know what the NTSB has to say too...

That being said, I doubt that arguing over facts that haven't been announced yet is hardly fruitful, or respectful.

Let's wait for the final report.

And yes, it appears that some are digging.

At least Icywings isn't as bad as this guy:
http://www.michael-crook.com/flight_3407/

WARNING!!! DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION OR ARE PRONE TO PUNCHING YOUR MONITOR AFTER READING TOTAL CRAP. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EVEN SLIGHTLY OFFENDED AT THE SUGGESTION THAT THE PILOTS MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE THIS GUY TAKES IT WAY PAST HUMAN DECENCY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back