Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is Icywings? Is he on a coffee run for all the lawyers? Or does he report the afternoon shift at CNN?

Where is Icywings? Is he on a coffee run for all the lawyers? Or does he report the afternoon shift at CNN?

I know you missed me. LOL Actually if you must know I am sick with the flu and haven't gotten on the computer much today. Now, lets see how many people can criticize me now for having the flu.

I will reply to the nice PM's in a few minutes.

I wanted to point out to you icywings, that you truly have not experienced our profession if you cannot get your head around how a pilot could have racked up 3800 posts over 4.5 years. Try spending 2/3 the year away from your home and family, every year, for the rest of your working adult life. That is how many of us fare, and not something we do for fun.

Please dont ridicule any of us for how we choose to spend the time away from home in crackhouse hotels so that you and John Q Public can continue to afford your $39 fun fare.

You are right I haven't truly experienced what you are talking about. However, that doesn't mean I am wrong about what I said. The dude has posted almost 4000 times on here since 2004. That is in only 5 years which works out to like 700+ a year. When I looked up the last month alone he was flaming people in a little over 20% of his posts. He is not a happy camper with himself and should seek help for his issues. Because of what I do for a living I travel a lot. However, you won't find me on a bunch of boards putting people down left and right. For the record I wasn't ridiculing all of you at all. I was just pointing out that your buddy has no life and enjoys putting people down. I even sent him a nice PM suggesting he gets some honest help. I tried to be nice and tried to make suggestions. He replied with a little character artwork in the form of a penis. If that doesn't spell it out then what else would for you?

:pimp:

This video is for you, Icywings.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ync1wDIec

When are you going to start flying your confederate flag as your avatar. You are not only insecure, angry and lonely, but you are RACIST!

Wow in 2009 with our first African American President you still think it is funny to put down other races. I sure hope you don't have children so that you can't teach that hatred to them and so you can't beat them to make you feel superior.

If any of you are friends with this idiot you should have a SERIOUS talk with this guy! He is in a VERY dark and ugly place! Wow, he is even a racist.

Don't go see the new Quentin Tarantino movie cause I have read the script and it is all about killing Nazis. You won't like it. Your like thinking brothers don't do well in the end!

Each of Icywings scenario's makes an argument to "clear the pilots".

Here's some news for ya Icy...they pilots don't need to be "cleared" of anything...they haven't been found to be the cause of the accident.

There, go tell that to the media!

good grief!

When are you going to start flying your confederate flag as your avatar. You are not only insecure, angry and lonely, but you are RACIST!

Wow in 2009 with our first African American President you still think it is funny to put down other races. I sure hope you don't have children so that you can't teach that hatred to them and so you can't beat them to make you feel superior.

If any of you are friends with this idiot you should have a SERIOUS talk with this guy! He is in a VERY dark and ugly place! Wow, he is even a racist.

Don't go see the new Quentin Tarantino movie cause I have read the script and it is all about killing Nazis. You won't like it. Your like thinking brothers don't do well in the end!

You are sooooooooooooooo far off.

Go search my posts some more, and you see I do plenty of Nazi, and Confederate bashing.

I have figured it out. You work with Keith Overbite, or some other Obamaniac. That explains everything.

I was born in 86, and you're an angry old bitter dick biter.

Each of Icywings scenario's makes an argument to "clear the pilots".

Here's some news for ya Icy...they pilots don't need to be "cleared" of anything...they haven't been found to be the cause of the accident.

There, go tell that to the media!

good grief!

Really? I guess you don't watch CNN or FoxNews much. They continue to bring focus to the pilots and the use of autopilot. We all know there is more to this then that. Yea, that could be a factor but they did nothing wrong. It was not severe ice and the SOP says nothing about not using it. So they have not done anything and shouldn't be accused of such as the media is doing.

People will only remember what the media tells them now. If you ask anyone on the street I bet most will say "yea the pilots messed up" That is not fair to the families. Yea the NTSB report will come out and it may clear them or may not. Regardless, a one liner in follow up section towards the end of the news cycle won't stick with the general public.

Last edited:
I'll call Flightsafety tomorrow to find out what the sound is on the autopilot/trim and if there is one since on one can tell me if the Q400 has it or not.

Uhh....hey icy, Jetspeed WHO IS A Q400 DRIVER, already answered that question for you, FIVE pages ago. And you responded!

What's going on????

Go search my posts some more, and you see I do plenty of Nazi, and Confederate bashing.

I see you are an equal opportunity hater. Well lets all give you a big round of applause. Do you leave out gay people or bash them to? How about little people are they the brunt your fun? From your comment about Obama we know how you feel about "his kind" LOL You are a racist idiot.Have you ever thought to not bash on others but to to be nice? Is that too hard for you to understand?

Go get help!!!! Ask Dog the bounty hunter or Michael Richards about what people think of people like you.

Latest resources

Back