Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is seriously f'd up. The guy is just saying stuff for the express purpose of generating blood pressure. Like the "church" that goes around hating dead American soldiers.
He has no idea wtf he is talking about:
"Speaking of the pilot, Marvin Renslow had a scant 110 hours logged on the Dash 8, and had only completed his training on that sort of aircraft in December. He had a total number of 3,379 flight experience hours, including time flying a smaller Saab jet, which requires the pilot to pull up in a stall, as opposed to pushing forward in the Dash 8. The choice to let him fly the Dash 8 turned out to be a fatal one. I hope whoever made the choice is happy with that."

I quote that so maybe you don't want to click it further.....

Last edited:
That is seriously f'd up. The guy is just saying stuff for the express purpose of generating blood pressure. Like the "church" that goes around hating dead American soldiers.
He has no idea wtf he is talking about:
"Speaking of the pilot, Marvin Renslow had a scant 110 hours logged on the Dash 8, and had only completed his training on that sort of aircraft in December. He had a total number of 3,379 flight experience hours, including time flying a smaller Saab jet, which requires the pilot to pull up in a stall, as opposed to pushing forward in the Dash 8. The choice to let him fly the Dash 8 turned out to be a fatal one. I hope whoever made the choice is happy with that."

I quote that so maybe you don't want to click it further.....

Yea, I third it. Don't click it as it WILL PI$$ YOU OFF!!!!

At least Icywings isn't as bad as this guy:
http://www.michael-crook.com/flight_3407/

WARNING!!! DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION OR ARE PRONE TO PUNCHING YOUR MONITOR AFTER READING TOTAL CRAP. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EVEN SLIGHTLY OFFENDED AT THE SUGGESTION THAT THE PILOTS MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE THIS GUY TAKES IT WAY PAST HUMAN DECENCY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Well, move over Osama there's a new face going on my targets at the shooting range....

Latest resources

Back