• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Cleveland Spin Machine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He just can't seem to get rid of the mom and pop 135 mentality. But then again, that's all he really knows.

Mom and Pop? You are being way too generous. This guy is a predator, not some struggling startup entrepreneur.

All he knows is the nature of a wolf. That's what Cleveland is - a wolf den.

Guys like JW etc? Put a labradoodle in a den of wolves and come back in 3 years... Get it?

Wait. Haven't you had your sensitivity training?? I mean harassment training. Your view of reality is closer to the truth than someone who is still seeing visions. If RL is so sucessful , why aren't we ALL reaping the benefits?

Because according to KR company meeting RL was not yet profitable. So why go from a profitable model to an unprofitable model? Unless it is not the truth and just a way to hide money!

Listening to the Company weekly announcement by MS, he makes it sound as though the company has the Arbitrator's decision in the bag. I wonder if the Arbitrator has listened to his message to all Onesky employees?

They offered him a vacation-strike that-a chance to have KR's vision explained to him in Cabo during a business meeting. Private airfare included.

Probably a lot of truth to that. Latest message from company weekly message does not pass smell test. They are way to confident almost declaring victory. What they know we don't? And it was probably a social gathering like he tried to offer EV. I wish he woulda went just to see what the Bribe was going to be.

Probably a lot of truth to that. Latest message from company weekly message does not pass smell test. They are way to confident almost declaring victory. What they know we don't? And it was probably a social gathering like he tried to offer EV. I wish he woulda went just to see what the Bribe was going to be.
Nothing but revisionist history. The company doesn't want to see anyone hurt by the ISL. What does that mean? Favor one group over another. You tied that before and look were we are now. YOU created this mess and I thank the Union volunteers that tried to fix your mess.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back