As we get closer to the final round of NEGOTIATIONS, expect more propaganda. Now the company wants more time because 2N Kenn is going to the board of directors. I have to ask myself "why now?" If 2N Kenn wanted to raise our pay, he could have done it with an LOA. Now the rumor mill wants you to believe the results should be delayed and wait for a contract we can vote on. I really have to laugh because, if that's what they really wanted, they could have done that 2 years ago. No more delays.