The Cleveland Spin Machine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GlorifiedCabbie

As we get closer to the final round of NEGOTIATIONS, expect more propaganda. Now the company wants more time because 2N Kenn is going to the board of directors. I have to ask myself "why now?" If 2N Kenn wanted to raise our pay, he could have done it with an LOA. Now the rumor mill wants you to believe the results should be delayed and wait for a contract we can vote on. I really have to laugh because, if that's what they really wanted, they could have done that 2 years ago. No more delays.

This is a easy fix. take Netjets pay add 25% wrap it in a LOA implement it for AUG 1. Then set up negations for pay come up with a proposal all pilots can vote on and vote away..pilots will probably be happy and company will be happy they gave pilots what they wanted..WIN WIN..

- - - Updated - - -

good question..seems to be that rumor company is asking for another delay..can someone adress that ?

How you see that in the email??? I took it to say they wanted to delay compensation so the pilots could vote on it. Not saying your right or wrong just trying to figure out what their motive and the message of that email was suppose to send..

“Teamsters continue to ignore the arbitrator’sdirection” is the title of the latest company email. Then the email continues to go on about thenegotiations only needing to address those sections needed to integrate thepilot groups under Section 1.5. Thecompany claims that compensation will be addressed later under Section 6negotiations. They claim they could have taken a draconian approach and usedthe 2010 CBA-unmodified and as written-to integrate the two pilot groups, butthey chose to take the high road. Raisesonly for an FOK club is taking the high road? And one more question Mr. W. If compensationis going to be addressed later in Section 6 negotiations, why did the companyput out a pay proposal that included raises only for Red Label pilots?

The rumor that I was addressing was that the company asked the arbitrator to delay his decision till after their board meeting. No one has commented on that person's post on the Union board.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally don't think the arbitrator would care in the least about whether or not there is a board meeting.

The company is going out of its way to spread the rumor about 2N Kenn going to the board. They spread the rumor to certain red label pilots, then they repeat it when they are in TEB and any pilot will listen. Had two pilots tell me the same story almost ver batim. But wait! I thought Kenn wasn't going to get personally involved. So who is lying this time? I hope the arbitrator won't fall for this delaying tactic just like he didn't fall for the fake petition from a handful of Onesky pilots that wanted a side deal.

Last edited:
The rumor that I was addressing was that the company asked the arbitrator to delay his decision till after their board meeting. No one has commented on that person's post on the Union board.

Thanks for the question Bjtdrvr. I have to admit I was not present, but I do remember when the company was blaming the Union for the slow progress in negotiations and then announced they were willing to "extend" negotiations. Fool me once....

Latest resources

Back