• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Cleveland Spin Machine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They reported the names of both Phenom crews who had over runs. So who was the crew on this plane? Why aren't the Gutless, Cowardly, Backstabbing Liar and Southpark talking about how unprofessional these guys are? Because they are F'n POSes, that's why.

Source ???? I don't think so !!!! I heard from someone that usually don't spout BS unless they know. It was the old options DO. Low time inexperienced idiot. Like all the IRL Red Label pilots. If you saw the plane. You would realize how stupid these guys really are. Probably both of them will be promoted back into management again soon. That's how it works here for all you Flex guys who have been here over two years and still haven't figured it out!!!

Source ???? I don't think so !!!! I heard from someone that usually don't spout BS unless they know. It was the old options DO. Low time inexperienced idiot. Like all the IRL Red Label pilots. If you saw the plane. You would realize how stupid these guys really are. Probably both of them will be promoted back into management again soon. That's how it works here for all you Flex guys who have been here over two years and still haven't figured it out!!!

Source - was hoping there was a newspaper article - would have been great to show to the Flex pilots.

Gotcha Not that I know of and probably won't be. Cant print something bad about the super pilots. But if something pops up I will be sure to share.

I remember a few years back, Options had so many lightning strikes, we all had to do "special" training. This was mandated by our POI at the time. Anybody remember how many hits we had that year?

You are spouting BS again! Where is the thunderstorm that they flew through? Looks like they deviated south of the cell. Look at Flightaware on Sept 5th. LXJ91 VNY to TEB.

Now I’m not saying they weren’t struck by lightening, but you look like an idiot for lying and smearing a guy because he’s anti-union management type. That DOES NOT promote solidarity!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back