• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Cleveland Spin Machine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Slightly more than 110 pilots have left since the original SLI.

Is that just from flex?

No, that's pilots off the combined list. It includes furloughs who have officially resigned, but it doesn't include furloughs who haven't officially resigned. That is only current through June. Management haven't published a list since then.

Last edited:
Slightly more than 110 pilots have left since the original SLI.

I call BS. Haven't you heard? We are flush and growing!

Oh wait I'm calling BS on the wrong version of facts.

Anyone with half a brain knows DoH is right with his numbers.

Speaking of numbers why won't the company admit to Red Label pilots they proposed to the Arbitrator a significant pay cut for those in the program? They told a buddy mine they proposed no cuts. We know that's not true so when we will be able to show these sellouts the black and white of their pawn status? Why is the company working so hard to make sure we don't see their proposals? hmmmm... Looks to me regardless of your position on the union we better all hope they prevail on the mcba or we all stand to lose quite a bit.

Just more of the same old bait and switch by the used car salesman of aviation. No OT, no loss of license insurance, no paid parking( including the tip to get you to the terminal for those that park at the FBO), and loss of your seniority. Junior RL pilots will get "super seniority" above even those who have been here 20 years. Nice guy, huh? Say one thing to their face to make them feel at ease, then take away one benefit at a time. Classic strategy from the playbook. After that, he will have to continue the charade that, with the success of the program, he will find a nice spot for you too. Anybody still being fooled?

This is what they've been promised: super seniority. They think that means they will continue to be the highest paid pilots in the company.

Perception and reality are different things. If the company proposed pay reductions across the board (including Red Label!) the highest paid of $hit doesn't matter.

I know some Red Label pilots are upset to see the union proposal results in a pay reduction for them. However they have to admit it was blood money (the very reason kenn wants to quit paying it because it's not working) and blood money should never be looked at as a guarantee (or morally acceptable to take). The union's proposal sought to raise all pilots to an acceptable industry standard level. I can't believe these guys are getting upset they are finally going to have to stop seeing the rest of us screwed. SMH.

Hopefully the arbitrator will see it that way.

And don't forget JW telling Arbitrator Fishgold the new airplane seats were open to everybody. Meanwhile back at Waterview, RH is circulating a list with the names of the pilots for the next dozen new planes. Who is lying JW or RH? Big credibility problem, but then again, nothing new here.

Last edited:
I'm so sad to see what KR and FOK have turned Flex into. It's sickening to see what Flex has become under the expertise of KR. It will continue to get worse and in the end, it will be the size and quality of Options. That's all that moron knows how to do. Then there's RH. Never liked him before, really just straight up hate that backstabbing coward now. I've never seen someone drop to their knees so quickly and do what he apparently does best. Suck @1@&. I feel bad for the good pilots that are stuck there or are too afraid to leave and go somewhere else, because it's all they really know. Maybe golden handcuffs? Who knows. We'll play KR and his spineless management team. Take a reputable business and turn it into a slum bag operation. This house of cards will fall over time. It's been done before

No pilot wants this company to fail. However what we know based on history and now personal experience is if KR stays around it surely will. And like he said in his infomercial, good luck getting rid of him.

Golden handcuffs is an appropriate analogy for most of the guys left. I definitely place myself in that category. I'm young enough to go elsewhere but my personal retirement plans include me getting out while I'm still fit enough to enjoy some of what my plans include. Why should I have to piss away all I've worked other for so KR can get another hard on from hearing he's beat another pilot into the submission of suck it or leave. I think many just are too proud to admit they're beaten. And for those still here, most guys don't have enough time left to make 121 an option.

Which, by the way, I heard a few more gone this week. I heard one pilot sent their resignation letter from the airport lounge right before their tour started. Just simply couldn't bear the thought of waiting it out before their 121 class date.

This place is a nightmare. Back in the day I used to shake my head reading this board when the Options guys would complain. Hard to believe I'm one of them now.

Latest resources

Back