• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA NO voters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sure about that? I dont think chicks can be fighter pilots...or is that a lie as well....

As far as the no...I might be one...3 1/2 yrs at SWA and only like 200 ATI guys go below me......that means like 1600 above me...and making my seniority in my base lower. I could care less about who is in what seats..as long as there number is above me...it hurts me....and alot 3 1/2 years on reserve looks like it will add 3 1/2 more.

As far as the no...I might be one...3 1/2 yrs at SWA and only like 200 ATI guys go below me......that means like 1600 above me...and making my seniority in my base lower. I could care less about who is in what seats..as long as there number is above me...it hurts me....and alot 3 1/2 years on reserve looks like it will add 3 1/2 more.

Island,
Actually, our bottom 449 guys are stapled to the bottom of the SW list. Not much more than 200, but maybe you'll be off reserve?
...hoping for growth, to relieve the sting for those stung the most:) I'm ready to move forward.

Check it out, the Corndogs now are going after the FedEx guys! Their cockiness knows no bounds, and they fly old 737-300s all the way to El Paso. Jackwagons!

Godspeed!

OYS
Girlfriend, dont be bashing the 737-300. Afterall, check out your aircraft flown profile.

Hey guys before you vote "no" take into account that the 717 will never go to SWA. You didn't get 300 captain seats you will get ALL of them. Well played the guys on this side of the fence haven't even figured this one out yet.

Remember that before you pull that "NO" lever.

I'vee been on a bit of a FI hiatus. What makes you think that the 717 will never come over?

450 guys/gals will be under you. Plus the SW pilots hired after the announcement.

Latest resources

Back