• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA NO voters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know what Crashpad is saying and I guess it could happen but the earth could get hit by a meteorite too.

BTW, if you're junior to the guy below you then you should give up the seat now, not when/if a replacement airframe shows up.

Just sayin',
Gup

I know what Crashpad is saying and I guess it could happen but the earth could get hit by a meteorite too.

BTW, if you're junior to the guy below you then you should give up the seat now, not when/if a replacement airframe shows up.

Just sayin',
Gup

Not a meteor, a space bus.

MD-10/11 don't count as 3 holers?

:confused:

Which holes are YOU referring to?

:eek:

My bad - I assumed a "3-holer" referred to the 3-man crew on our older jets. I get it now - just a little slow today, I guess.

I was momentarily confused. Usually when a SWA guy talks about "3-holers" don't they usually say "grannies" or "grandes"? :D

My bad - I assumed a "3-holer" referred to the 3-man crew on our older jets. I get it now - just a little slow today, I guess.

I was momentarily confused. Usually when a SWA guy talks about "3-holers" don't they usually say "grannies" or "grandes"? :D

They must have passed dont ask dont tell over there. I have never herd a 3 holer referred to as 3 dudes. F'ing funny as hooker on the street in honaruru though!

Fox, you don't have to understand it because you don't get a vote. Concentrate on keeping your three-holer right side up.

Check it out, the Corndogs now are going after the FedEx guys! Their cockiness knows no bounds, and they fly old 737-300s all the way to El Paso. Jackwagons!

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
They must have passed dont ask dont tell over there. I have never herd a 3 holer referred to as 3 dudes. F'ing funny as hooker on the street in honaruru though!

It has nothing to do with DADT, 3 dudes, holes or anything else. I'm showing my age, I guess. Old fighter pilot speak. Single seat (1 hole/cockpit). Two seat trainer - 2 holer. That's where my mind jumped initially when the guy referred to a 3-holer. Make more of it than that if you like.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back