• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA NO voters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be interesting if the Trannies were to vote no, forcing Kelly to live up to his agreement.

not going to happen, we have no choice. And to all the guys that want to give us crap for not taking it to arb... your not in our shoes, so shut it! I don't like it, nobody does but, it is what it is. Moving on.

That shows if this dude is really a FED EX driver, I see MD-11 often in various cities. Here is a link that confirms they STILL OWN DC-10 and MD-11 for a total of 159 of both.

http://www.planespotters.net/Airline/Federal-Express-(FedEx)

If I'm a Fedex driver...... :rolleyes:

As far as DC-10s go - you found it on the internet so it must be true. Fedex no longer operates true DC-10s with two pilots and a flight engineer. They've all been modified to MD-10s with a 2-man glass cockpit.

We have 61 MD-11s (winglets, center gear, small horizontal tail)
We have 58 MD-10-10s (no winglets, no center gear)
We have 17 MD-10-30s (no winglets, center gear)

Total = 136

The MD-10s are converted DC-10s, so with the exception of a new antenna location on the top of the aircraft spine, you can't tell them from a DC-10.

Sorry to the SWA/AT guys for the thread drift. Back to the real issue.

Check it out, the Corndogs now are going after the FedEx guys! Their cockiness knows no bounds, and they fly old 737-300s all the way to El Paso. Jackwagons!

Godspeed!

Check out the retarded Delta pilot...posting again on a Southwest thread.

Godspeed jackass!

Glad my comment could provide a little entertainment. BTW OY6, I'm no corndog, I'm a trannie...just like you. Unlike you, I stand up to piss.

Since GK made his point about don't say no, does this mean that SWAPA will take the first offer during contract talks?

If I was not a pilot, based on forum threads, I would get the impression you are underworked and overpaid. Of course this is not true but does this kind of speak ever come up when negotiating? (referencing the other thread where people are only working 8 days etc..)

We were led to believe every forum post was on GK desk and it helped get us in our current situation.

For ex: A lot us believed our key leverage was the hope of arbitration and as soon as it became clear that was our corner stone, it soon was revealed there was a way to not implement the ruling. (True or not, who knows but I will go with GK's track record vs. ALPA on this one and I think most others will also = yes vote.)

Glad my comment could provide a little entertainment. BTW OY6, I'm no corndog, I'm a trannie...just like you. Unlike you, I stand up to piss.

OYS is a "trannie"? I thought he/she/it/they purported to be a Delta pilot. Boy, I tell you, the amount of misrepresentation and obfuscation on this board rivals... well... I guess it's about the same as every other board, now that I think of it. :(

Bubba

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back