• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA NO voters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
..hey boys I just voted NO hope the Clampett's do too........

Will look for you at the bar.

It's going to be really funny when vixen gets the opportunity to show off her pedigree to some actual AirTran pilots.

I think she'll be quite surprised to find that she's not superior to our folks, either, and that we'll find her just as unimpressive as the SWA folks do.

It's going to be really funny when vixen gets the opportunity to show off her pedigree to some actual AirTran pilots.

I think she'll be quite surprised to find that she's not superior to our folks, either, and that we'll find her just as unimpressive as the SWA folks do.

Blah blah blah ........Hey Ty could you get the PDC, I am running for ice cream

Please vote no.........let us save our company, you can burn your own company down but dont come over here and burn ours down.

I think when they see this huge bid, going to just keep people where they are and try to work out something with SWAPA. SWA does not like to spend money....Just ask why they don't use FLICA. Cause it cost a few dollars......really are we running a regional here?

Newsflash: when you einsteins "told" your MEC to vote down SL9, the money that was going to go into AAI paychecks was taken away and will be used for the training cycles...stupidest, most arrogant mistake ever made by a union leadership (voting down SL9)...

I think when they see this huge bid, going to just keep people where they are and try to work out something with SWAPA. SWA does not like to spend money....Just ask why they don't use FLICA. Cause it cost a few dollars......really are we running a regional here?

Newsflash: when you einsteins "told" your MEC to vote down SL9, the money that was going to go into AAI paychecks was taken away and will be used for the training cycles...stupidest, most arrogant mistake ever made by a union leadership (voting down SL9)...

That's ALPA......never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

They would have dragged their feet for years if GK and Herb had not handed out the major smack down.....ALPA finely met its match on this one and it cost the Clampett's big time......lets see if they come back for some more.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back