• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will be honest. Some of the AT guys have enjoyed their time here at SWA, but dislike their commute. I think some are not liking the productive work especially if you are a AT737 pilot. The one thing that I have heard, is they feel secure and don't have to worry about their job. If you have a family this is huge! As one guy has put it. :)

One guy stating a fact and the other responds with a fantasy.

Lear 70 is probably shaking right now.

Come on guys. If I can try to cool it, so can you. Lear is a knowledgable pilot who is currently unhappy with his position. Maybe that will change, but try not to pile on him. See, we can all just chillax and enjoy watching this fun industry!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I just don't get the SWA pilot's perspective on our strike vote. After being told for over 5 years we were going to have to give concessions, we opted to vote for a strike vote. I have no idea how SWAPA works, but a lot of people in here seem critical of the organization. I don't normally pay much mind to SWA negotiations, but that has obviously changed. I look forward to seeing how it is supposed to be done.

I will be honest. Some of the AT guys have enjoyed their time here at SWA, but dislike their commute. I think some are not liking the productive work especially if you are a AT737 pilot. The one thing that I have heard, is they feel secure and don't have to worry about their job. If you have a family this is huge! As one guy has put it. :)

Realistic post. Glad to see the FOs seeing a raise and some security. They deserve it.

Sad to see that Maxxs senior buddies are still smoking the meat Pizza. Enjoy Oakland.

Come on guys. If I can try to cool it, so can you. Lear is a knowledgable pilot who is currently unhappy with his position. Maybe that will change, but try not to pile on him. See, we can all just chillax and enjoy watching this fun industry!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, You are doing a good job right now. I commend you. There was a whole lot of crap thrown our way and when we responded in kind, Lear started hurling out the insults and putting some imaginary halo over his head.

After you cooled for the past few days he unwisely seemed to have taken the ball where you left off. So its your fault!:) I kid.

It just seems the vocal AAI pilots on FI represent a minority view...and their efforts to paint SWA as "dishonest" and un-luving is so much smoke and mirrors to hide the fact that their ilk are the reason AAI pilots left 100 mil on the table...and are losing CP seats..,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back