• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you say so. I had started letting everything go when Max came out of lurking from his wife's-imposed posting hiatus and started in. Go back and read the last few posts of mine before he posted.

LOL - if you say so. My fiance' is a practicing Psychiatrist... if I had "manic" behavior, I'm pretty sure she'd have noticed it a long time ago. Just celebrated our 2nd year since we met, she's had time to figure it out... IF it were there. Opinions vary, I guess. ;)

No, no judgment. You are entitled to your opinion, even if I don't agree with you. I'd PREFER if people would limit their opinion TO THE ISSUES, rather than get personal (like you also have done now), but hey... with the Webmaster letting this board be a free-for-all these days, why try to keep discussions on-topic?

And that lets me know that you're a SWA employee. It's only perceived as "SWA hate" by SWA employees. Everyone else pretty much recognizes it as the angst accompanying a widely-unpopular SLI integration result, with people spewing angst on BOTH sides of the aisle...

But why let facts get in the way. ;)

LOL!!

I wish I was an SWA employee. Just an aspiring pilot working hard to get to the next level.

And a fiance that is a Psychiatrist? Glad to hear you have full time help. Don't screw this up.;)

LOL!!

I wish I was an SWA employee. Just an aspiring pilot working hard to get to the next level.

And a fiance that is a Psychiatrist? Glad to hear you have full time help. Don't screw this up.;)

Come on Hobie. You are dealing with someone who has a live in Psychiatrist. Think about it!:D;):D

And 7500 posts.:eek::eek:

LOL - if you say so. My fiance' is a practicing Psychiatrist... if I had "manic" behavior, I'm pretty sure she'd have noticed it a long time ago. Just celebrated our 2nd year since we met, she's had time to figure it out... IF it were there. Opinions vary, I guess. ;)

I find it very hard to believe that she is a real Psychiatrist and is involved with you. She must be able to find somebody that doesn't spend their free time arguing with anonymous people. Some of us are in high school and get a real kick out of your responses. You really need to see a psychiatrist to find out why you cannot stop yourself.

And that lets me know that you're a SWA employee. It's only perceived as "SWA hate" by SWA employees. Everyone else pretty much recognizes it as the angst accompanying a widely-unpopular SLI integration result, with people spewing angst on BOTH sides of the aisle...

dude, you are missing the forest through the trees.

So it's now a "bash Lear70 thread".

Got it.

All my fault, I'm bad, I should be detentioned, no one but Southwest pilots are right, etc, etc.

And you guys wonder why none of our employees will say ANYTHING other than how much they love it there, at least to your face. They know THIS is what they'll get.

I'm out. Unsubscribing from all threads, bash away, you get the final word. Just not worth it anymore.

See ya'll on the line. For those of you who have debated professionally, NOT gotten personal, even though we've disagreed, look forward to sharing a frosty adult beverage with you someday.

:beer:

Last edited:
So it's now a "bash Lear70 thread".

Got it.

All my fault, I'm bad, I should be detentioned, no one but Southwest pilots are right, etc, etc.

And you guys wonder why none of our employees will say ANYTHING other than how much they love it there, at least to your face. They know THIS is what they'll get.

I'm out. Unsubscribing from all threads, bash away, you get the final word. Just not worth it anymore.

See ya'll on the line. For those of you who have debated professionally, NOT gotten personal, even though we've disagreed, look forward to sharing a frosty adult beverage with you someday.

I spent a good time talking with a few of "your" employees. And they were honest about their feelings because I wanted them to be honest. I encouraged them to be honest. I get some are going to feel otherwise but I haven't talked to any, yet. For some reason it seems unless everyone isn't as unhappy as you, then you are not satisfied. Just freakin weird.

If anyone on here has not been professional, it is you.

If you act like you do on here on the line, I doubt many are going to want to share a frosty with you. You may experience a different kind of "frosty" though.

Good luck dude. This hate is going to make for a lonely career here. Take that as some honest advice.

Man, I know multiple guys who have transition and are extremely happy. I haven't had one, yes not one come back and say there unhappy in anyway. But I guess all my friend that have trasition, are Lieing to me too. Right.

Man, I know multiple guys who have transition and are extremely happy. I haven't had one, yes not one come back and say there unhappy in anyway.
That has been my experience too. One of my wife and I's best friends has crossed and is the number 1 FO in OAK. He loves it. Also, one of my new hire classmates is now a mid range FO in HOU and he is pretty happy. The former AirTran FAs that have crossed that I have run into are pretty happy as well.

I guess they aren't being truthful with me either. Who knew there were so many liars in the world? :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back