• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are parking 15 -300s but they are taking delivery of all 34 -700s still. The net gain is 19 new aircraft.

Read the press releases, this isn't new information.

Yes, which makes it subject to change. I thought that training booked classes a month out, and if the calls haven't started for a January class, then who knows. Fingers crossed for ya poolies...

Funny. Friend of mine had a chat with the PHX chief and he stated that 3 classes of 24 in Jan, 4 in Feb of 20 and 3 in March of 20. Said we are short FO's.

Again, nobody knows what is going on with classes and when.

Gup, while I hear what your saying and understand your concerns, maybe a new thread would be better or take it to Pprune.

Sorry 328, that would be too logical. Tanker Clown runs the show around here and he says no more classes until second quarter!

Ha.

Tanker Clown--We dont want any of your tainted information--please stop posting

Who do you think you are? Are you the post police? I'll stop posting when I feel like it. But, as a consolation prize, you are invited to eat $hit.

Read the paper's Bozo. The housing bubble has offically burst, oil is sky high, the dollar is about on the level of a peso. Therefore SWA is doing the smart thing and not taking on new pilots in anticipation of a recession.

Latest resources

Back