• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tanker, what do your sources say now about over 60 new hires? Last I remember you hearing it was around 42. Is it still there or down around 24, like others have been saying?

Asking Tanker Clown for advice is like asking a nun for sex.

You probably won't get it, and even if you do, it will be horrible.

yet another example of unmitigated lunacy from a kool-aid guzzler.

I'm sorry, where was it you said you worked again?
You obviously have no idea of the inner workings of our airline with your mindless babble.

Last I heard was that 40 or so were hired. Now that they're starting to call them, there are some cold feet. It must be the thought of commutting to OAK to sit reserve for the next year+. I haven't heard what the final number is though. The 20 something number has only been a rumor. My buddy said that's what he heard. We'll see though.

When the class actually starts, my bud sends me a pdf file with the class roster.

Good enough. We'll see what the real story is soon.

JKE - take #617 "....I hate SWA! Poolies are koolaid drinkers!"

Doesn't get anymore original than that.

Tanker, what do your sources say now about over 60 new hires? Last I remember you hearing it was around 42. Is it still there or down around 24, like others have been saying?
Echoeing what TC said...Heard from 2 very reliable sources (at Capt Upgrade now and Chief Pilot) that SWA really only expects a handful i.e. not all 40 some of the 60+ guys to go thru with everything for training. They're saying only maybe 10 give or take a few. BUT, they still are planning on 3 classes in April. PD told me to call on 15 Mar. I'll let you know what they say.

Echoeing what TC said...Heard from 2 very reliable sources (at Capt Upgrade now and Chief Pilot) that SWA really only expects a handful i.e. not all 40 some of the 60+ guys to go thru with everything for training. They're saying only maybe 10 give or take a few. BUT, they still are planning on 3 classes in April. PD told me to call on 15 Mar. I'll let you know what they say.

gulp gulp gulp.

hope that's only kool-aid you're swallowing.

Latest resources

Back