• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure he got his information from someone in the training department building. Give yourself 30 minutes and you'll hear the status of the company 30 diffrent ways.

Take it for what it's worth which isn't much.

Hey Guys,

This is a b!tch board, right? If my fellow WNers don't see the dramatic changes in our "Golden Rule" then you have your heads firmly in the sand. My earlier statements are directed squarley towards Dallas. They seem to have a wish to destroy the positive attitudes that built our reputation.

This is my third airline. I've flown the 5 on 2 off with 9 days off a month.

As far as the just sign up for the jumpseat and preboard crowd, try commuting. I was the third to sign up a couple weeks ago. I was the only WN pilot and the only "jumpseater" that didn't get to preboard. It pissed me off.

To the poolies. This place doesn't suck, it just isn't as fun as it was in years past. What is the root? I don't know. Is it as bad as other places? Can't say cause I don't work other places but it still seems we are as friendly and helpful as any.

My goal is to show up on time, treat my customers well and be polite and caring toward my coworkers. That's all I can do. I just hope there are enough caring fun people around to carry us past this quicksand we seem to be in.

Sorry for unloading guys but sometimes you just need to let it out.

Gup

.....ok that's nice. But let's get back to purpose of this thread. Any useful info on this latest rumor of no classes until the 2nd quarter would be great. I was all geared up for a phone call this week.

Hey Guys,

This is my third airline. I've flown the 5 on 2 off with 9 days off a month.

Gup,

Our j/s policy is still the best in the business. Remember, these changes are not put in place to make your life tough. This is a business trying to make money. Plain and simple. And yes, I do commute. You stated that you've been at SWA for 8 years? Try to remember what 8 years would have gotten you anywhere else. I too was hired at a major 8 years ago. Want to compare notes?

Save the doom and gloom for the prune.

I call B/S on no classes until second quarter, but I guess we shall find out. Stranger things have happened.

Dude, no classes until the second quarter? Consider the source. This is from the guy who is going to get to SWA through the backdoor by going to Airtran.

Man....I just want to work at SWA. What's wrong with that? The Tranny might still be an option.

Don't know what to tell you about the no class 'till the second quater rumor. Looks like they are parking 6 jets before they aquire one...so, don't know what to tell you.

They are parking 15 -300s but they are taking delivery of all 34 -700s still. The net gain is 19 new aircraft.

Read the press releases, this isn't new information.

I'm not so sure things are that great there.

it seems like the same 5-10 guys recycling backwashed kool-aid day after day on all the SWA threads.

although i'm sure that blueandwhite buffoon would love another glassful of backwashed kool-aid.

Why all the cynicism jke?

SLC
:cool:

Latest resources

Back