SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by johnsonrod
Somehow I doubt that. Let's see what Delta has to shell out, and all thanks to you guys keeping those 737 rates high. I bet the Delta guys will buy you a beer, just like you should have for them after their 2000 contract.

Are you ********************ing kidding me? You mean the contract that opened the gates for outsourcing and RJs. The one that made a few senior guys rich while screwing everyone that came after them not just at DAL but in the entire industry? That one?

Wise up bro.

any juicy rumors..? nothing from a jumpseat he-said she-said..?

All the SWA guys are too busy either A) enjoying their Summer days off or B) too busy flying their ass off b/c they are short at the moment !!

I think their earning results will be excellent this week.

Things are going great. The numbers coming out this week will be some of the best ever from what we're hearing. With that said, there still won't be any new classes for this year, and I'm starting to hear that there may not be any next year either. Hopefully the second part changes and we do some modest hiring next year. Until Age 65 kicks in though, I don't forsee much in the way of hiring, they will just continue to do more with less.

Things are going great. The numbers coming out this week will be some of the best ever from what we're hearing. With that said, there still won't be any new classes for this year, and I'm starting to hear that there may not be any next year either. Hopefully the second part changes and we do some modest hiring next year. Until Age 65 kicks in though, I don't forsee much in the way of hiring, they will just continue to do more with less.

Past numbers may be great, however it's the future numbers management and the street are concerned about. There is less clarity and more uncertainty about the future economy than there has ever been. We may just be OK, but as Obama, Pelosi, and Reid decide to engage in all out class warfare, unemployment will stagnate and discretionary and business travel will suffer.

Latest resources

Back