• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Estimated upgrade time if you are on the bottom (say bottom 200) nowadays?

Subject to change given economic conditions, aircraft deliveries, retirements, medicals lapsing and general legislation changes. The only guarantee is by the time anyone hired on anywhere upgrades, the time to upgrade will have changed at least twice.

Sorry that's not more helpful, but it's a shot in the dark question that is best answered with a Magic 8 Ball.

I am positive that I am dumber as a result of reading General Lee's last post. I don't have much to spare so please go away. I don't want to accidentally read your dumbass comments anymore.

This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

What's that, GL? Can't hear ya.

Man, this works great! :D

Here you go StopNTSing

With senior SWA pilots leading the way for a change to Age 70 retirement, I would say probably between 15-20 years (or 46,000 flying legs, 9700 of which are through ELP) until the left seat if you are based at the normal bases. If you take a LBB base, maybe 3-4 weeks? MAF is only 6-9 weeks I hear.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You can't see his messgage STS? You really should, it is pretty funny. Ignoring him just proves to him that he can get under your skin. You need to learn to laugh off his slams.

You can't see his messgage STS? You really should, it is pretty funny. Ignoring him just proves to him that he can get under your skin. You need to learn to laugh off his slams.

Those guys can't handle the TRUTH!!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yep, the truth hurts and only if it should. Too bad Atlanta sucks worse than lubbock or El Paso. Atlanta is probably the worst place on Earth, no kidding.

Yep, the truth hurts and only if it should. Too bad Atlanta sucks worse than lubbock or El Paso. Atlanta is probably the worst place on Earth, no kidding.

I hesitate to comment because it only encourages...... but

I would show this conversation to my daughters preschool class, but it would bore them...... really all y'all need to grow up. Oh BTW, Oakland 'taint no picnic......

What a factual statement. That place is a cluster with so many RJ's jamming things up. Just insane..

I like those nice quiet airports like ELP they are are walk in the park compared to ATL & Sewark.... Stuck in the right seat for the most of the rest of my career? Very doable at SWA's pay rates! IMHO it sounds better than crossing the pond on a multi-day crew with General Genital........

No kidding, OAK and MDW are much better.:rolleyes:
Now, about swa hiring................................:laugh::laugh:

Latest resources

Back