SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GL...

pss...beginning of the month... time to bid for ACCRA, LAGOS, or DAKAR...Got to get away?????

Although, I LUV SWA!!!! I think I would like the variety and choices at GL's Airline. The sundaes sound good too.

Who gives a cr@p what airline you work for, at one point or another they will all suck.

If you think 200k is a lot of money, go look around you. 200k is chump change, I wouldnt be too proud of making 200k. Its time to BRING THAT NUMBER UP!

CYA

Yeah that Chippendales gig, I heard you were a fluffer before you starting drinking from the SST. Loser.

Thanks Lady Gaga! Next time, give Elton a kiss on his lips!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Struck a nerve??? You don't even have a pilots license and you claim to be a DAL pilot , and then tell everyone that if they are not you they are not at the right company. Jesus f3cking ch8st get over yourself!!!!!! 14000 post on FI and 20000 hours on Flight sim 10, your my hero. Thank god your not a pilot with real people in back.

Thanks Dad. Say hi to Uncle Stan when you go and give him a back rub.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Interesting... but the funny part is that I never thought I was "into men", until recently in LBB. They were all over me, and they all kept saying "bring me to Midland, or lose me forever!" How could I refuse an advance like that? Well gosh darnit, I didn't. I decided, hey, I have been this way since Jesuit High School, and I like twigs and berries. And, it's time to go watch Glee in my panties...

Yeah, I think I'll leave your above comment alone. You guys sure like that "lonely Cowboy West Texas" thing, I guess. While you guys are landing at AMA, holding hands, doing a "coupled approach", does one of you ever say "I can't quit you...."?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
GL...

pss...beginning of the month... time to bid for ACCRA, LAGOS, or DAKAR...Got to get away?????

No, I was hoping to drive to Nashville and then jump on you guys to somewhere even more exotic---how about Ronkonkoma, NY? (right next to the ISLIP airport). You guys probably love karaoke night there. Sounds FANTASTIC. And, I am way too senior for Africa. So sorry.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Although, I LUV SWA!!!! I think I would like the variety and choices at GL's Airline. The sundaes sound good too.

Who gives a cr@p what airline you work for, at one point or another they will all suck.

If you think 200k is a lot of money, go look around you. 200k is chump change, I wouldnt be too proud of making 200k. Its time to BRING THAT NUMBER UP!

CYA

Honestly, they are always good. Most of the time I get asked "which topping would you like? Caramel, Hot Fudge, or Strawberry?" And I usually say "All three, please." That, while looking at icebergs near Greenland, really makes me NOT want to fly to El Paso. But hey, their trips are efficient... Take care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Honestly, they are always good. Most of the time I get asked "which topping would you like? Caramel, Hot Fudge, or Strawberry?" And I usually say "You know how much I love Fudge...with lots of nuts". We definitely have the best looking male fa's in the industry. Man, I love this job!

Bye Bye---General Lee

...que the dueling banjo's.....

Honestly, they are always good. Most of the time I get asked "which topping would you like? Caramel, Hot Fudge, or Strawberry?" And I usually say "All three, please." That, while looking at icebergs near Greenland, really makes me NOT want to fly to El Paso. But hey, their trips are efficient... Take care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No doubt, you pick the fudge.
:smash:

Latest resources

Back