SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet 100/1 your a fat pig. JMO

You just lost your money. After riding my bike and lifting weights all day here in ATL, I look FANTASTIC. In between slamming you guys, I work out. Going to Europe, eating sudaes, working out, making fun of ELP and LBB. All of that and having a great wife that makes twice as much as a SWA Captain, you just can't ask for anything more.

And, with all of the running you guys do between your 25 minute turns in West Texas, I bet you look like Nicole Richie. You probably are twig thin, looking like a bag of old bones struggling through the terminal. Kids and young ladies scream when you approach them, looking like Icabad Crane. You are a fire hazard, since your bones create sparks as you stumble down the hall. All you do is eat SWA peanuts and pretzels, and I bet it shows. 200/1.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are a big stud on the computer, kinda like the Brad Paisley(sp) song. You are probably a fat, cellar dweller computer nerd who likes to stir the pot. LOSER!!

Pure entertainment.

GL pretending he's a DL pilot, bets flying around....

I'm glad this website is free!

Pure entertainment.

GL pretending he's a DL pilot, bets flying around....

I'm glad this website is free!

Yeah, that's the ticket! Good move for you guys----try to tell everyone I am not a DL pilot. Yeah, keep that going. That is the best way to deflect all of the correct analysis I have compiled about your krappy trips, quick turns, one plane forever, and LBB. Keep it going, it's really NOT working. It does make me laugh, though. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

And, have fun flying at Ameriflight. That must be fun for you. Do you fly the Beech 99 or the Metro? That must be fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, that's the ticket! Good move for you guys----try to tell everyone I am not a DL pilot. Yeah, keep that going. That is the best way to deflect all of the correct analysis I have compiled about your krappy trips, quick turns, one plane forever, and LBB. Keep it going, it's really NOT working. It does make me laugh, though. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

And, have fun flying at Ameriflight. That must be fun for you. Do you fly the Beech 99 or the Metro? That must be fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Go clean the fudge off your tie.

When's your Delta interview?

Go clean the fudge off your tie.

When's your Delta interview?

It's right after your Ameriflight interview, for fueler. You ought to do great! Good luck!

Bye Bye--General Lee

All of that and having a great wife that makes twice as much as a SWA Captain, you just can't ask for anything more.

General Balloon Knot

Who knew you can make that much being a fluffer at donkey shows?

Can't blame her, not much to get at home........

Who knew you can make that much being a fluffer at donkey shows?

Can't blame her, not much to get at home........

Keep it going man, you are on a roll! Jay Leno is outside your door, and he wants to make a deal---you can be his sidekick. Do it, it probably pays better than your Caravan job.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL wrote; Icabad Crane Now I am no phonic expert, however I do work for SWA, I believe that it is spelled ichabod.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back